• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wii Countdown clock

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
Years
  • Ha, I laugh at you people waiting.My mom works at T.R.U (Toys R' us)But I actually shouldn't be laughing yet, she said she was gunna get one for me today, but she might have forgot (Like she always does), or they might have ran out of Wii's.O.O Nooo!*Twitches*

A couple hours later:Yay I got it, and I guess some people will hate me for having one.Ok i'm sorry everyone, i'm a bragger.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Pro-tip to everyone who lives in a country in which the Wii hasn't been released yet: line up at frigging midnight.

x_x; I got to Best Buy at 6:30 this morning--90 units at the location, 90 people in line. So I went elsewhere and stood in line for a good 2 1/2 hours just to be told they only had 31 units and I was something like 40th in line. ;_;!

~Jack~

Back In Business
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2007
    I am so mad. My mom went to buy me one, she tried at Target. The guy said they had 125 Wii's and they were ALL gone in the first 25 minutes. My mom is going to try again tommorow, though. :) The guy @ Target though they would @ least last till the end of the day. But he was oviously wrong.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • This sucks, I finally have the Wii, but I cant open the box till Christmas.Now's the perfect time to try my plan I do every Christmas that makes my mom let me open a present early.He he he.

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
  • This sucks, I finally have the Wii, but I cant open the box till Christmas.Now's the perfect time to try my plan I do every Christmas that makes my mom let me open a present early.He he he.

That does suck. But I don't even get to stare at the box blankly until Christmas, but I know my parents pre-ordered one. >.< Curse Nintendo for releasing it during the holiday season!! Not to mention that LoZ isn't even in stock ONLINE at gamestop.com!! And you get to open presents early?! How do you manage that?!

Cloud_boy

FML
    Years
  • Well, I work at Best Buy...so you can probably guess if I have it or not.

I love working at Best Buy!

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
  • That does suck. But I don't even get to stare at the box blankly until Christmas, but I know my parents pre-ordered one. >.< Curse Nintendo for releasing it during the holiday season!! Not to mention that LoZ isn't even in stock ONLINE at gamestop.com!! And you get to open presents early?! How do you manage that?!

Well, I made a deal with my mom, that if I actualy do my chores, she will let me open it early.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • I wonder when wii's comming out in NZ
    i know ps3 is comming out in march i have plenty of time to save up!

i would get both but I dont have enough money to get a wii and a ps3 so
    ps3 it is......bmy firend is getting a wii..i wonder how its like

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • Well....at like 9 oclock I remembered that one the day the Rev went out for reservation, I called my mom up and had her take me down to GameStop. They were sold out. ;.; HOWEVER! There is also a EB games here aswell, so I had em call up EB games and ask if they had any more spots left. After hearing the guy lecture the guy on the phone, saying if he went over the amount he would get fired or something, I had em hold the last reservation for ME! I was so lucky. I swear...its unreal how lucky I was x.x

So...I also reserved LoZ TP and paid in full, but couldn't pay for the Rev in full. About 6 days ago I paid for it in full as well, basically ensureing I would get one today. Which....I.......

DID OF COURSE! :P!!!! TP is AWESOME! So are the controlls...sigh, I don't know why people would pay 2.5 grand on a pathetic system like PS3, and there arn't even any good games out for it. However...Assassin's Creed and Lair come out in the soon to be months. THEN I will even CONSIDER buying a PS3...if they cost 1k at the most however.

BUT...REV > PS3 ! <3

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • To all of you people here, listen to Erica. Because she is right, and I know this first hand because I don't have a Wii.

I got home from church around 1 pm. I called 10 stores (4 Wal-Marts, a Target, 2 EB Games, a Circuit City, a Toys R Us, a Sam's. That is every friggen store in a 30 min drive), every single store I called I got a "We're sold out" when I asked about the Wii. So you people (who is out of North America) who didn't get a pre-order, and if you want it launch day then you make sure you line up for it the night before.

Back