• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I was thinking about one day getting Ultra Street Fighter IV, but some day.

Also WoW, I want to try Heroes of the Storm because friend plays it a lot. But haven't gotten to it. Since WoW is also on Battle.net, should I try it out? (The trial version, not buying a game I have no idea at all about).

Also played Runescape after forever. I had a boringly decent time lol.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Just a reminder that Summer Games Done Quick is starting in a little less than two week. For those that don't know, SGDQ is one of two Games Done Quick events that run every year non-stop for a week. As the name implies, it's a speedrunning event where select speedrunners play various games consistently to the weeks end. It really is quite interesting and exciting.

Though I would recommend checking out the event even if you aren't into speedrunning, there is another reason I feel the need to promote this. SGDQ's true purpose is that it serves as a donation drive, and this SGDQ has its donations going to Doctors Without Borders, an organization that provides medical aid worldwide, most notably to impoverished country. It's all for a good cause. And if that's not enough, certain donation amounts qualify you for prizes, so you can help out those in need and get rewarded for it.

So just check it out. Whether you're into speedrunning or not, simply by giving to this event you're doing a world of good.

Sir Codin

The good thing about Steam is they'll greenlight anything.

The bad thing about Steam is..................they'll greenlight anything.

Years
    Showering with your dad sounds gross but being a sim i am not all that shocked it'll be interesting to see what they have to say about playing the game.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I bought a PS4 just for the Street Fighter V beta. Slap me.
    Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Was going to borrow my cousin's PS4 like usual but I thought what the hell

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I bought a PS4 just for the Street Fighter V beta. Slap me.

Normally I would, but considering how into Fighters you are (and Street Fighter, specifically) it seems like a solid buy, especially since Sony's always been the goto for console fighters in terms of quantity. I'd imagine you'll get the right bang for your buck.

Assuming you got the cheapest available version. If you didn't, just go wait for me to get my Sandpaper Slappin' Gloves.

TY

I only bought a PS4 to play Destiny without throwing my controller from rage at the screen because I died waiting for my menu to appear to swap weapons.

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Rayman Legends is only $5! https://fr.gamesplanet.com/game/rayman-legends-uplay-key--1251-1

It looks really good, and it's damn cheap (half what I was willing to pay during the summer sale!), but I'm still torn because it's on UPlay. :c
    I don't really mind having services other than Steam tbh, I just want them to be competent. Origin runs flawlessly, no issues whatsoever. Meanwhile UPlay has this thing about just closing my games; I don't feel like I can rightly call it crashing when it just.. quietly closes. As if nothing went wrong. One second I'm in a menu and the next second I'm looking at my desktop. No warning signs, no crash report, nothing. It just closes like it thought I was all done for the day, lol.

You're surprised?! Have you seen Steam's greenlight page? lol.

Honestly I'm surprised it made it through given Steam's backward rules about nudity and whatnot in greenlight games. :P

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Considering he got the Ultimate Player edition (1TB), it's definitely not the cheapest one out there =)

(Still don't understand the 1TB, it's not like PS4 has enough games to fill it o.O)
    That was actually the cheapest in my local store lol. Sides, I bought it using gift money mostly, so no biggie.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I just picked up a PS4 on Tuesday myself, Grabbed the arkham knight Version. I got it for Destiny as the PS3 version is basically dead now. Also Rocket League which is just pure fun.

TY

I just picked up a PS4 on Tuesday myself, Grabbed the arkham knight Version. I got it for Destiny as the PS3 version is basically dead now. Also Rocket League which is just pure fun.

I have yet to profit from being Playstation Plus member and get Rocket League (because screw you Destiny for requiring it).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back