• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I really don't care if a franchise moves to another platform, as long as they still produce good games i'm fine with it.

Sadly Sonic isn't a good example of this.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    This is just INSAAAAANEE!
    https://nintendoeverything.com/mari...turning-courses-zelda-animal-crossing-f-zero/
    8 bucks for each pack, or 12 bucks for both. Basically, you're getting half the game track wise for 1/5th of the prie. Euro prices are probably going to be the same. And link in Mario Kart is crazy awesome. Would love a skyloft track, or maybe a Faron Woods, with an antigrav spiral bit in front of the sanctuary?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    Australian prices aren't much worse - $10 each, or $16 for the two. Already paid, because 16 extra tracks at that price (a buck a track!) is pretty darn good.

I wanna hear what the LoZ themed tracks will sound like. :> As for old MK stages, gimme Waluigi Pinball please. please

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    This is just INSAAAAANEE!
    https://nintendoeverything.com/mari...turning-courses-zelda-animal-crossing-f-zero/
    8 bucks for each pack, or 12 bucks for both. Basically, you're getting half the game track wise for 1/5th of the prie. Euro prices are probably going to be the same. And link in Mario Kart is crazy awesome. Would love a skyloft track, or maybe a Faron Woods, with an antigrav spiral bit in front of the sanctuary?

It is so good. Can't wait for it

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    This is the kind of DLC I get so excited for. It's absolutely worth the value. Nintendo is finally doing DLC and they are doing it completely right. Excited for what they will offer in the future.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    They've been doing it for 2 years now and have been getting it right. Well okay, Awakening was the regular fluff, but NSMBU, Pikmin 3, MG World Tour and this have been amazing at delivering content. I cannot wait to see what they will offer with Smash Bros.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG. New 3DS confirmed!Better 3D, better battery, better internet browser, BETTER EVERYTHING. And if I'm understanding correctly, a better a CPU, which is why they're porting XENO****INGBLADE to it. OMFg!!!!
    And OMFG face plates, the OG size gets faceplates! I'm melting, I can't. I JUST CAN'T.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG. New 3DS confirmed!Better 3D, better battery, better internet browser, BETTER EVERYTHING. And if I'm understanding correctly, a better a CPU, which is why they're porting XENO****INGBLADE to it. OMFg!!!!
    And OMFG face plates, the OG size gets faceplates! I'm melting, I can't. I JUST CAN'T.
    Gah, they would make a better 3DS now. Mine's not even that old and I also really want a WiiU and a Vita.....

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    -Volume controls symmetrical to the 3D switch on the top screen is a nice touch, but I dunno about the left bottom card slot, seems like it could be prone to popping out easily.
    -Also, if it was such an issue with redesigning the xyba buttons for the small nub, why not OG start/select controls under the screen? There is space to the home button you guys.
    -Ambient light sensor, cool.
    -Loving those custom menus, at least we'll get em on the old systems till they come.
    -But yeah, just move start/select to the bottom, and place the buttons like on the right. Would make it seem full, yet minimal. Baffling decision.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Omg they're literally just calling it "new 3DS". Lolololol I like it.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    Shulk confirmed for SSB4
    All my tears.

New 3DS Announced
    ALL MY TEARS.

Xenoblade Chronicles Announced for 3DS
    Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If it does make it to the US, I'd be for sure be getting it, whether it be on release day or not. I've been planning to get myself a new set of 3DS for a while (nothing's wrong with my current one, but would be great if I were able to play its games on bigger-sized screen), so this would likely be the perfect time, more or less.

I'm really intrigued as to how we're able to change face-plates!

Shhwonk

always with the games, etc.
    Years
    I've yet to grab a 3DS, but I was planning on it. Seems like the perfect time to grab the New 3DS XL when/if it comes out in NA. Really stoked for the Xenoblade port!!!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    3DS Internet connection problems

Over the past couple of days my 3DS has been unable to connect to the internet, and I don't get why. The SSID and security information is correct (and I tried all the different security types several times, none of them worked). All the desktops in the house, my laptop, the PS3, and even my Dad's Nook can still connect to the internet just fine (though the connection occasionally craps out for just a second). I tried connecting to the internet on my sister's 3DS, and that one won't connect either.

The 2 error messages that pop up are "no access point in range" (error code 003-1099) or, much less commonly, "unable to connect to server".

Does anyone else have any idea what's going on? Has anyone else been having this problem recently? My 3DS, while it's been used a lot, is barely a year old.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Did you try resetting your router? I had a similar problem couple weeks ago and resetting my router fixed it.
    That did the trick. I can't believe that was all it needed. XD

Thank you! n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back