• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Ah. I don't like much RPGs. Just Wild ARMs and...
    ... uh...
    ... um...
    ... I can't think of any others right now. D=
    I'm mostly an action/adventure person. Wild ARMs is an exception. But sadly, it's my biggest addiction, and it's so unpopular.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    I think they call that being closed minded...XD

I find it kind of sad that WA5 is supposed to be the climax of the seris, and it's not even that popular... I like magical girls....Wa3 has none, but that's why I like beatrice....*Virginia kick's kimi in the head*
    HEY!! I'M JUST BEING HONEST!!!

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    I think my favorite character on WA3 was clives daughter. (who's name escaoes me at the moment.) but I think she is just so darn cute!! I would love to be friends with her!! ^///^

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Her name's Kaitlyn. [/addiction]

Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard better not be the last of the series. ;_; They should at least make a Wild ARMs 6 and 7! And remake Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition! ;_;!

Kimicatdemon

Years
    YEAH! If they end here, I will personally got to Japan and protest right outside the creators window!!!

Evil twin: she's alone on that....right?

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    No! I'd go with you! <3
    I'll protest Media.Vision. I'm sure if they do end "Wild ARMs", they'll make a new, similar series.
    01. Gunner's Heaven. It's a lot like Wild ARMs, but it's action/adventure. The characters look just like Rudy and Cecilia, too! I suggest you play it, it's awesome.
    02. Crime Crackers. Also similar to Wild ARMs.
    03. Wild ARMs. It IS Wild ARMs.

Really, what I think Media.Vision wants to do is make another Gunner's Heaven. I read that that was the one game they were most proud of.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yeah...who knows...maybe they's end up have characters look like the protagonist from the WA game seris....:P

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    All the characters looked similar. From a distance, you'd guess Ashley, Sheyanne, and Axel (the guy from Gunner's Heaven) are Rudy! As a matter in fact, Rudy is nothing but Axel in different clothes! They look exactly the same! And that other girl... Ruka... she looks a lot like Cecilia.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Welcome young link!! o.o

where is everyone?? XD
    anyway, here's all that i can find off of the web for WA5
    "The planet named FARGAIA slowly but surely loses its green, and changes to the wasteland... Severe environment and the cruel monsters threatens life, people still hang on the planet. In such a wild world, there are adventurers who ask for a thrill or a dream. People call them "Migratory Bird."

Seems drifter is out and migratory birds are back in...so does this mean for WA6, they'll be dream chasers again?

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    xD Sorry. Whenever my oldest brother is home from college, I don't use the computer much.

"WA6"? You're already assuming they're making a sixth?
    Well, I know they're releasing some more music: WILD ARMS Music the Best -feeling wind-, WILD ARMS Music Fan Book, and Wild ARMs: The Vth Vanguard Original Score. Hopefully they'll re-release the Wild ARMs: 2nd Ignition Original Soundtrack.
    x_x I hope the Wild ARMs Music Fan Book will have sheet music.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Yeah...hopefully...I like the music...If I can't get it, I record it...one way or another...XD

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    I would assum that it is going up to at least eight...that's just my guess....I think that WA3 would be a good sequel seris anyway...It was kind of left on a cliff hanger

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Wild ARMs had the "our adventure continues" thing. WA2... ;_; I NEVER BEAT IT! WA3, they all turned into vigilante criminals, and Dario and Romero were still living. WA4 wasn't vague. WATV really confused me a lot until I watched it over again several times. xD

Up to a "Wild ARMs 8"? Hm... people did doubt that Media.Vision wouldn't make a WA3, or a WA4, or a WA5, and now look. Wild ARMs: Alter Code F was a big surprise! I'm kinda hoping they'd remake WA2. 1997, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006... If anything... WA5 would be release in America in either 2007 or 2008. Maybe even 2009. And WA6, if they get there, would be in 2009 or 2010. The Japan release dates were 1996, 1999, 2002, 2003, and 2005... With the exception of Alter Code F, they were all released three years after one another. So we should expect WA5 in 2008, and if they managed a WA6, 2011.

Keizah

My fair little eevee!
    Years
    wow...I just realized...what will samuri have when they stop making wild arms games...?? =>

anyway, you had to watch TV over to understand it? XDD quiet frankly, I'd like to see a game of wild arms TV..

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Hmm...a wild arms TV game? But we already know what's going to happen...;; Oh well...It's still fun to think about...(tiny 3-d guy panicing over being a kid..:laugh: ) anyway, I'm listen to wild arms 4 music right now...I said it once and I'll say it again!! Wild arms 4= best ending boss song ever!! =DD
    Is it just me or does WA4 use their opening song a tad too much?! I've heard original,exteneded, techno, and wordless...Oo

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    I don't think so. For WA2, there was an original, extended, and instrumental version the first disc main theme. WA3 had an original, instrumental, extended, alternative, and English-alternative.

A lot of video game soundtracks just have a few melodies; VGM is nothing but writing a few melodies, and then writing 20-130 songs using those few melodies.

But you were right about something: Wild ARMs 4 = best ending boss song. EVER.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Glad to see you agree, but how do you answer Keizah's question..Oo

Oh! Btw, do you know that Keizah is a behind the scene WA3 charcter?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back