• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Yeah, America doesn't get much Wild ARMs love.
    ;_; *has sadly had to download stuff*
    Wild ARMs Complete Tracks is very good, but I really hate the order it is in.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    I know what you mean. I was kinda confused when Boomerang Flash's battle theme ended up being the very last track...O.o

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    ;___; *has yet to play WA1.....they don't even sell that down here...I visit a pawn store, but it's never there...darn!

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    Is that so? I got my copy when I was around 6 or 7 years old XD

You could always try eBay or look for a friend who has it and ask to borrow it.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    The thing is I know only one person in reality that has payed A wild arms game and it was ACF....;___; *has yet to play that too...

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    Hmmm...well if you were to pick either of the two to play, I suggest you play the original before AC:F.

If you keep looking around any video game store, I think you'll have a good chance of finding a copy of AC:F. As for the original Wild ARMs, I think your best bet is eBay.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    eleniak_witch said:
    Is that so? I got my copy when I was around 6 or 7 years old XD

You could always try eBay or look for a friend who has it and ask to borrow it.
    I got mine when I was 3 or 4! xD
    Wild ARMs 1 is very rare now, as well as Wild ARMs 2.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    2nd Ignition was pretty good. I didn't like it at first because this magazine that had it as its featured game referred to the original Wild ARMs characters as "old farts." It had a little paragraph about them and ended it with a statement saying something like "who cares, they're dead anyway!" I believe I was in the 5th grade when I read that magazine, so of course, a simple magazine could provoke my feelings towards a game XD

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I hear wild arms two made little sense...meh~ just a rumor...anyway, apperantly, The name is Faragaia in WA5...

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
    kimi_catdemon said:
    I hear wild arms two made little sense...meh~ just a rumor...anyway, apperantly, The name is Faragaia in WA5...
    Well the Japanese pronounciation sounds like Fargaia, and that's what they call it in the little trailer thing on the official site. Once the US version comes out, it'll most likely be called Filgaia.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    that's true...man, translations are werid...but useful...I would of like an option to hear the voices in Jap. for wa4.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    I could learn a forgien language with that option and a verb conjugation book...:P

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Wild ARMs 2 and Alter Code F had terrible translations. D= The BEST translations were Wild ARMs and Wild ARMs 3.

Most likely, if WA5 is ever released in the US, it will be Filgaia. I hope XSeed or Sony (which did the best translation) pick it up. Wild ARMs: Twilight Venom... they left it as "Fargaia".

Kimicatdemon

Years
    didn't sony do WA3 and 1?? Xseed only did WA4...from what I know...*still a begginer...

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    Wild ARMs 1 was done by Sony (and they did an amazing job), Wild ARMs 2 was done by some... company (don't remember the name, I was really little last time I played it), Wild ARMs 3 was done by Sony AND Squaresoft, Wild ARMs: Alter Code F was done horribly by Agetec, and Wild ARMs 4 was done by XSeed.

Kimicatdemon

Years
    Xseed did a good job (and had good ideas!!) for WA4...I think they would do better than sony, but who am I to complain, I have yet to play 3 of them!!

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
    eleniak_witch said:
    I believe 2nd Ignition was done by Contrail...some company with a blue thingy-majiggy.
    *has flashbacks of playing Tomba II*
    Yeah, it was definately Contrail! Thanks.

XSeed left out two of the monsters and forgot to remove them from the Library, so you can't get an EX File Key. I think Sony did an excellent job, they got an excellent singer, asked for arrangements, did a perfect translation, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back