• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*wild Arms Fan Club**-----d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
Years
  • A drama CD?? Oo What's that?

Anyway, I was looking on Raypoint Muse....and asked myself, "what's with Villan hero pairs anyway? " Oo Those are almost as werid as Samuri's answer..XD

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • A drama CD is a special CD (usually from a video game). It's nothing but vocal tracks made especially for a video game. In drama CDs, all the tracks have vocals in them.

xD And that's mean.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • *falls from the sky and lands into the club with a loud "thud"*

Hiya! Sorry it seemed like I died out on you guys. I was just busy with moving for a while. I moved out of Japan, and I miss it dearly. I was able to finally buy my copies of Wild ARMs Flower Thieves before I left. ^^

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • eleniak_witch said:
    *falls from the sky and lands into the club with a loud "thud"*

Hiya! Sorry it seemed like I died out on you guys. I was just busy with moving for a while. I moved out of Japan, and I miss it dearly. I was able to finally buy my copies of Wild ARMs Flower Thieves before I left. ^^
    xD Finally! I missed ya.

Where did you move?

How many volumes does Wild ARMs: Flower Thieves have? I really wanna read it.

eleniak_witch

[magical girl]
    Years
  • I moved to the US.

Wild ARMs: Flower Thieves has only two volumes.

I think the best way to sum it up is, WA: FT is about three wanderers and how they ended up traveling together. The main characters are a guy named Maxi, a girl named Jessica, and another guy named Gi.

Well, I believe that's what it was about. I was only able to skim through it before I had to pack it away with my other stuff. >_<

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I hope to understand it beter later...
    I live in the US..I hope you enjoy it as much as you can!! ^_^

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • So that makes four of us who live in the US. Now we have no known Wild ARMs fan in Japan. o.o
    Why'd you guys move, Eleniak?

I found a website that has Wild ARMs: Flower Thieves and a few artbooks. I'm thinking about getting them, but I gotta find a way to get the money.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I can't get it unless it's in the US...(like they'll get something that delivers from Japan..) XD

young_link

chicken!!!!
    Years
  • maby you can fly to japan, eat all the rice on earth,bungee jump off the grand canyon and then come back and order it from a game store like game stop.

Silvenium_XIron

Magnetism Manipulator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Nya.. I could sure use the accompaniment of some WA fans. I can't find any. But I do a lot of artwork on the series. Favorite game'd have to be ACF or 4... And the anime is good too. Can't find the OST though, so... Whatever. I RP it too, but you know...That's hard to come by. I do have a Raquel for my Arnaud name (Whom I RP very well, thank you!), though... But you mind if I join, peeps?

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • Hell, we'd love for you to join. Viva la Wild ARMs fans!
    You know, you can find the OSTs on Amazon.com... They have all the OSTs starting from Wild ARMs 3, and they also have some other Wild ARMs music like the anime OST and the DRAMA CDs... and even the arrangement albums. Or you can download them online. xD
    ACF was better than 4 in my opinion. But the translation sucked... AgeTec isn't such a great publishing company.

And Kimi, I found some Wild ARMs manga (and even some OSTs and artbooks and collector's edition boxed games) at Little Tokyo over here in California. I'm gonna try and get some stuff this weekend. ^^

Silvenium_XIron

Magnetism Manipulator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2006
    Cool digs, yo... This place is lagging horribly though these past few days and half the pages load (after 5 minutes of loading... On High speed connections!). So it kinda sucks for me. So I'll see you guys around in a few days.

Samuri Scearious

Alone in the World.
    Years
  • Heheh, same here.

And Kimi, I bought the Wild ARMs: The 4th Detonator manga. I was desperately looking for Flower Thieves... ;___;

Now if only I can read it, everything will be perfect.

Kimicatdemon

Years
  • I should scavenger for some WA manga..;o;
    I would love to read WA3..(I don't know why that one is my favorite on..DX)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back