• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash win the sinnoh league?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2008
    I dont think he will yet but in the next 2 genarations i think he will but he will only win when he has good reserves and he will use every Pokemon he has ever court.

What does everyone else think?

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I'm guessing the anime will just repeat itself like it usually does and have Ash lose the main tournament. Then there will be a little side tournament in which Ash will win, or come very close.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Anime threads go in the anime forum. :| Second one of yours I've moved tonight.

Years
  • No, he'll probably beat Paul, and in the next round lose to a character he met earlier in one of the few episodes before, and then that character will go on to win.

What I HOPE will happen, though, is that Chimchar (whatever evolutionary stage it's currently at) will lose control and attack Paul, getting Ash disqalified, and then Ash releases it in anger and it runs back to Paul, who is sorry for the way he treated it. Paul and Chimchar get a happy ending, and then they win.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I'm agreeing with Kenji~

He'll beat Paul, but end up losing against someone he probably met before the main tournament to defeat Team Rocket..AS USUAL...:\

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I think that if Ash wins the Sinnoh League, then.... Do you guys actually think he'll still be traveling through the other regions? I think if he wins, no more Ash Ketchum! XD

I don't know, it's just my opinion.

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
  • I think he just might win the league, or get very close. I mean, this is like the last season of Pokemon, right? Then again, I thought Hoenn would be the last season too...:\

.Nighthawk.

guardian of pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2010
    I think he will just about beat paul and lose in the finals

There is a high chance of him winning cause he won kanto,johto,and hoenn

And if no more ash ketchum

NEW SEASON

I hope badly for a new season

he did not win ANY of those leauges he won the orange leauge

Last edited:
    Status