• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will Ash win the sinnoh league?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameplay

Beginning Trainer
Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2010
    I lost interest in Ash's journey already, but I still like to watch the episodes. The only thing I'm tired of is that the series has become dull, and the series will keep going for ten more years! (I'm just saying a very long time)

I hope he wins the Sinnoh League, and that we can go onto a new trainer/coordinator. Or whatever.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • I don't think he'll win this time either, even though ash HAS won orange league.

I'm kinda tired of him, he never gets any better, he loses all main tournaments.

*** I wish they got rid of him ***

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    no, because there is sumbody out there that is gonna beat him everytime he goes to the leagues. lol

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
  • The cycle of him getting into the top 16, 8 or so will continue until they are done making new generations, in which he will then win :P

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Well, yes. Since he hasn't won the past three gens.(IMO)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    I'm agreeing with Kenji~

He'll beat Paul, but end up losing against someone he probably met before the main tournament to defeat Team Rocket..AS USUAL...:\

And that person will probably have a Pokemon from the next Region that Ash will go to after the League.

I just wish he'd actually win one for once. I know why he doesn't. It's because the writers wouldn't know what to do with the story if he did win. But it can still continue. Just because Ash wins, doesn't mean he has to stop training Pokemon or competing in Leagues.

I mean, Rocky went on for four more movies after he beat Apollo in the second one.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • Maybe he'll get to the the 4 finals by beating Paul first and then lose. Damn, he HAS to beat him, Ash either loses or they have draws. He'll win someday.

But with 4 badges to go, he might as well win Paul during the journeys. Just my luck!

Years
  • I think he will win this one and go on and challenge the Elite Four and most likely lose at Cynthia. The Elite Four and Cynthia have been a strong presence in this series compared to others and it's been mentioned (either by Lucian or Cynthia) that the person who wins the league can challenge the Elite Four. So that might be what happens.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • He'll lose, guy/girl (having a girl beat him would be quite innovative, TBH) who beats him will lose to the eventual winner of the whole thing.

Nobody will know who the hell the winner is, NEXT GENERATIONKTHNX.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • After seeing some things in the anime, I've changed my mind; perhaps Ash will win the Sinnoh League.

Supporting arguments:

-When Lucian was introduced in "Elite Meet & Greet!", he mentioned something that has never been mentioned before (but we've seen in the very first episode): The Champion League. He went into detail, saying that "Only those Trainers who have won in the respective region's league can participate in the Champion League, and have to defeat the Elite Four, then the Champion, to become the Champion." That brings up the question: Why is this explanation necessary? XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The entire argument of "Why is this necessary?" can bring up much discussion on the answer;
    Ash will win the Sinnoh League, and we'll see him compete in (and lose) the Champion League (but somehow, he'll fight all four of the Elite Four on the way, for the sake of tangency with the video games.)

Frankly, I'd love to see that. :)

Years
  • I think he'll lose as always.. I hope Richy comes back for a few episodes. But my question is.. is Gary going to participate also or?

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Hopefully if Ash wins, they'll end the series and make an anime version of Pokespecial.

Charizard EX

Charizard EX
    Years
  • I don't think so, When he'll go to the pokemon, the creators will think of another idea just to make money. Ash will have to lose if he wants to go to a new region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back