• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen will ruby and sapph survive in 2006?

DarkThunder

!\X/=|Zap|=\X/!
Years
  • Goose Gladwell said:
    They will be forgotten eventually, but not for a long time.
    Probably in over 15-25 years.Besides.For most of us it's New Years and New Years means it's 2006.That means if R/S survive now they are technically surviving in 2006.A better question would be:
    Will R/B/Y/G/S/C/R/S/FR/LG/E/D/P(Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Firered, Leafgreen, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl)survive in 2007?
    Answer:Yes(Definately D/P)

Space Guard

Part-Time Avenger
    Years
  • I sure hope they don't get forgotten. As long as Nintendo keep Pok?mon Games coming then they will survive. Don't forget that Pok?mon Colleseum/XD probably make people want to buy them becaouse they want there own pok?mon to fight in 3D. So as long as Nintendo are alive Pok?mon will probably be not forgotten. D/P will boost sales as well!!

Tvan

Boiler Up!
    Years
  • Dr.Latios said:
    Pokemon-Red,Blue,Green,Yellow aren't popular.

These games will always be remembered for being the originals. Pokemon R/B/Y will always be respected for the fact that it was THE RPG that changed gaming forever in the late 90's.

Lathspell

T3H GR34T WH1T3
    Years
  • As long as there will be pokemon games, there will be other and other pokemon, and in that case, many people to trade them from R/S/E into the newer versions, just like it happened until now, so no pokemon version will dissapear until pokemon is still popular, and that will be for a very loooooooooooooooong time.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Well, they survived 2004 and 2005, and it's already 2006, so basically, they've already survived it.

Saq

Darkness surrounds me, Run!
    Years
  • No, i dont think Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire wont be much popular soon. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will offer something different for us, we wont really care much about Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire, unless of course, your still trying to capture Pokemon or finish the game. Pokemon Diamond/Pearl will be a HUGE hit from what i have read and seen. Trust me guys, when you see this one, you'll be blown away.

Black Ice

[XV]
    Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2023
    Well, I saw a girl holding a box with Ruby Version printed on it when I went to Wal Mart to buy a Fire Emblem game on Christmas Eve. I guess that means that some people still don't have it. And if Wal Mart has had it up for that long, maybe Ruby and Sapphire will stay up there, and someone will eventually buy it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2006
    i hope these are good, these are the FIRST for DS if I'm not mistaken right?

Back