• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you be catching any of the Surfing- or Flying-Pikachu in the Yellow Forest?

Which Pikachu do you think you'll be aiming to catch?

• Flying Pikachu

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Normal, non-Flying, non-Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • None. Don't intend to get the course.

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I have one flying Pikachu, zero surfing Pikachus, and two boxes of other Pikachus (some with normal attacks, some with special ones). I'd like to catch a surfing Pikachu soon, as well as some more flying Pikachus, but I haven't had that much luck so far. At least I already have a couple of surfing Pikachus from events/PBR, so I do have some of each variety.

Years
    What I really want is a Flying Pikachu because I already have a Surfing Pikachu from Pokemon Battle Revolution. Unfortunately, I have gotten nowhere near the steps required for them to appear.

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    I have the steps required to get them, and even another pikachu in the pokewalker for type advantage, but I still have not gotten that magical !!!...

FireApe2135

Poke-Elite
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2014
    Alright, should I save up my Watts for one more day and wait till tomorrow night to try my luck or do I just go for it tonight?

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2022
    I caught 3 flying Pikachus Wednesday & 2 surfing Pikachus today. It took me a total of maybe 3 hours. You wouldn't believe how many !!! I got and how many times I either got defeated, fainted the Pika, evaded & it fled, or it flat out broke out the pokeball lol. I only went for the !!!'s, I stopped going for the !!'s after the 1st two transfers back to SoulSilver & no results.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    A few days back I got myself a flying pikachu - a long walk on the beach helped me get the steps (used my cancer-pichu so only had to make 7500 steps) and out of the three pikachu I caught one was the flying one. Yay for being lucky!

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    1 - Surf Pikachu
    2 - Volt Tackle

Found one !!! bush and my Larvitar did 2 critical hits :(

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
    Years
    I finally got Surfchu ... I wonder how many hundreds of watts it will be until I get Flychu. My dog seems to enjoy the pokewalker walks though! ^^

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    It took a while, but I got both a Flying and a Surfing Pikachu (of course, in 2 different occasions). I added my Flychu into my team, and evolved it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    Do you get this event at Gamestop? Because I haven't seen it advertised?

no all you need to do is use mystery gift over wifi. then just go to a pokemart to get the map from the delivery guy. the next time you connect to the pokewalker the map will be added.

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    no all you need to do is use mystery gift over wifi. then just go to a pokemart to get the map from the delivery guy. the next time you connect to the pokewalker the map will be added.

Okay thank you very much :)

Back