• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you be catching any of the Surfing- or Flying-Pikachu in the Yellow Forest?

Which Pikachu do you think you'll be aiming to catch?

• Flying Pikachu

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Normal, non-Flying, non-Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • None. Don't intend to get the course.

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    My Pokéwalker is still consistently only giving me Group Bs despite having more than 10,000 steps. The only Pikachu I can catch that aren't Group C are the Flailchu.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    i have given up for the moment. i spent a week getting up to 10,000+ steps each day and still nothing :/
    i think i just have crappy luck.

Uruss

Bill The Butcher
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2018
    Well, today is my first time actually trying for 10k steps. I got it and I missed out on 1 !!!, and a !! fled, those were the only ones I had a chance at. I have 4 common ones at the moment... this is tough

Last edited:

fishyfins

Reality Sculptor
    Years
    ive been trying for 4 days now. i have 4 volt tacklers, 4 flailers, and 6 surfers, but still not a single flyer! grrrrr

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I have such bad luck with !!!'s

1st !!! - Think i pressed the wrong button
    2nd !!! - Escape the ball and fled
    3rd !!! - Hit, Hit, Critical

:(

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2012
    when i transfer my pikachu to my ds to check if my pika is surfing or not, doesn't that mean that all of my steps will be gone?
    will i have to re-walk 9500 steps to get another surfing pikachu?

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    when i transfer my pikachu to my ds to check if my pika is surfing or not, doesn't that mean that all of my steps will be gone?
    will i have to re-walk 9500 steps to get another surfing pikachu?

no. your steps restart every night and midnight. the only thing you loose is the watts.

Back