• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you be catching any of the Surfing- or Flying-Pikachu in the Yellow Forest?

Which Pikachu do you think you'll be aiming to catch?

• Flying Pikachu

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Normal, non-Flying, non-Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • None. Don't intend to get the course.

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
Years
  • I will definitly be getting them, 10,000 steps is nothing, I can average 30,000 a day and like 1000-2000wats a day.
    so I will be getting every last one :P. Hell I could end up with like 50 of each by the end of the month.

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Sweet i'll prolly get both.....maybe even a couple of each, and wave it in my cousin's face cuz she doesn't have wi-fi :p but in the end I usually give her an event since i have doubles of every game ( except HG/SS gotta get SS soon)

DesTim0

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 22, 2010
    Flying Pikachu, HELL YES

Sadly, can we still get the Volt Tackle via breeding? Say a Pikachu with BOTH Fly and Volt Tackle?

R3D

"TAKEN DOWN ON THE WORD GO!"
    Years
  • Flying Pikachu youcan'tbeserious... I probably wont since the pokewalker is kinda lame, but I would be happy to trade for a surfing pika pika!

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I will try to get them but you only have like a 2% chance of finding them. But the surfing pikachu's in this course are better than the PBR one due to it having a set nature.

Bela

Banned
    Years
  • If I went through the trouble of downloading the course, of which its express purpose is to make widely available Flying and Surfing Pikachu, would I be getting any of said Flying and Surfing Pikachu?

No, of course not. That's absurd! I want the non-flying, non-surfing Pikachu like those I could catch in-game of course! =P

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I may get a surfing one. Seems kinda useful if I can get one with a decent nature.

Flamboyant

Girlpowershipping fangirl ♥
    Years
  • At first I was sceptical about it. I mean... the 1st of April... xD
    But yeah if it's true, you can be sure I'm gonna get the flying one! (Cause I already have a surfing and volt tackling one)

Panique

BUGSY IS GAY FOR METAPOD
    Years
  • I wish the flying Pikachu sprite had balloons tied to its back. CUTEST THING EVER.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    A Pikachu with Fly is one of the most useless creations ever, so I will not be bothering myself with one. Now a Pikachu with Surf on the other hand, with its Speed, is going to be something I am VERY interested in and cannot wait to get! Well, that and the Light Ball. I haven't been lucky enough to get one of those before.

Back