• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you complete your Pokedex? :O

Sudeki

Can you feel it?
    Years
    Just wondering, is anyone else going to complete there pokedex on there HG/SS?
    I am, and im not just going to trade over all of them, First catching/evolving all the ones I can get on the games themselves, then I'll trade over eggs.
    And so I've been taking the game really slowly.
    Just hit 50hours of gameplay, And got my 8th badge.
    -No National dex yet.
    Pokedex So far:
    Seen - 160
    Caught - 115

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    I'll try, but I want to be as legit as possible for the unevolved challenge, so it might be difficult.

So far:

Seen: 158
    Own: 26

Only have Shiny Gyarados as an evolution Pokemon. I don't use it.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I'll try.

If I persuade my brother to complete my Platinum Pokedex, then we can trade.And I have tons with a user on here who goes by "BlackWell"

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    I've never tried to complete my Pokedexes on the games... So I guess I'll start with my HG then. =P I only have around 27 PKMN and seen around 100 though.

Years
    Combo Breakerrrr

I will not complete my pokedex. The task just seems too time consuming and it has the same pokedex as pearl (I completed Pearl's Dex) So ill probably catch 25 different pokes at max.

I'll do it for Gen V though

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Hopefully, I'll be able to complete my Pokedex again in SoulSilver. It would be hard, since I didn't go get that Jirachi. However, I know I can do it.

.. I probably would need to trade a lot, but that doesn't matter. Hello there, Dexter. Are you ready?

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
    I am going to complete it, but sadly I am a bit behind. I only have 94 so far, and that's because I'm also playing Final Fantasy XIII at the moment.

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    When I restart HG, I'll make a serious attempt to catch 'em all.

Seen 192, caught 84. Most were from the Pokéwalker.

Aro-kun

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    SHELLOS NO! I'm too lazy for that....There are waaaaay too many pokemon now. XD I wonder what Prof. Oak would say if a new trainer said that to him about helping him comprete a pokedex.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I plan on trying. I've never done it because I always restart files(I'm dumb) but I plan on dedicating hours and hours to this simply because it's probably my favorite pokemon game since Emerald.

Back