• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you complete your Pokedex? :O

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Not to sure about the National dex, but I have already started the Johto dex. I am doing it in order, so I am training up all the starters, then Pidgey, Pidgeotto, etc, etc. It will lots of fun, and my friend is getting HG ( I have SS ) so it will much more fun doing it with him instead of by myself (thats what she said :P)

Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    I really want to, I have never even gotten close in any of the games so far, except Gen I where all I missed out on was Mew.
    At the moment my national dex is:
    Seen: 266
    Caught: 103

Glow Worm's Not Glowing

Not-So-Masterful
    Years
  • I've only caught 146 but I'm trying! I've never done it in any of the other games before, even though I said I would, and now SS is my new chance. Hopefully, I'll get a DS lite eventually so I can then trade myself my old Pokes from my other games. C:

vibratingcat

new username, razzbat
    Years
  • YESH! it is wat i am trying to do atm.
    Ive never been able to complete the pokedex b4 but I reckon i can do it this time.XD
    I wont b getting some of the event pokemon like, celebi, mew, shaymin, arceus and deoxys but i will get all the others!
    so far ive played 80 hours with...

354 seen
    261 caught

Years
  • I've caught all 493 Pokemon in my Diamond version and I plan on doing so on Soul Silver. Even though I don't have my National Dex yet, I have already traded all of my legit legendaries and events over to Soul Silver getting them out of the way. Right now, I have seen 102 Pokemon and caught 67 but that is only the Johto Dex. Those numbers should be at least 30 more with all that transferring I did.

Years
  • Yeah, I plan to. So far I have only caught about 10, but I'm currently working on the 3rd gym, with her Miltank. So when I've done the gyms and everything else I'll focus on the Pokedex.
    On my Platinum, I didn't do much of it, so my goal is to complete it in HeartGold.

Back