• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2009
    I want too, just to take part in the events that I always missed with Diamond.

jasonh1259

D/C happening when I battle...
    Years
    Platinum

I'll get platinum. :\
    The awesome part about that game is the move tutors are back!
    With new and old moves, too! :D
    Also, the "battle frontier" is back too.
    is it called the "battle frontier"? or is it something else? :\

Years
    I'll be getting it as well. The new features look spiffy & everything & it's pokemon, how can you go wrong?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I love the new wifi area, but it is a little confusing to me still...even though, only a few more months, days, hours, minutes, seconds and it shall finally be released!!! hooooray...

Sadistic Typhlosion

Mom, I'm not a stalkeerrrr-uh!
    Years
    *smirks vaguely* I'm pre-ordering it tomorrow. I've pre-ordered every game since Emerald. O.O XD (I'm going to pick Chimchar again, as I picked Turtwig in Diamond and Chimchar in Pearl, and I really liked using Mr. Hellfire-Monkey. : D XD I'm also transferring my Floatzel, Cody, from Pearl. I LOVE HIM SO MUCH~! XD)

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    Playing emulated version. Too expensive to import...would rather use that money to buy myself an R4 or something and then bring my pokemon in my emulated version in to my diamond or platinum when it comes out :D

As for when I'll get it, I hope to get it as soon as I can, but school takes priority :P Will mainly be getting it for all the new events, and Platinum move tutors....it's great being able to test stuff out on the emulated version though before playing the actual game. SAVE STATES FTW!

Years
    yeah i cant wait for platinum i want to explore the ruin world (Torn World) And want to be able to catch swinub during gameplay not after i did the eltle four and for some various other reasons

Years
    Playing emulated version. Too expensive to import...would rather use that money to buy myself an R4 or something and then bring my pokemon in my emulated version in to my diamond or platinum when it comes out :D

As for when I'll get it, I hope to get it as soon as I can, but school takes priority :P Will mainly be getting it for all the new events, and Platinum move tutors....it's great being able to test stuff out on the emulated version though before playing the actual game. SAVE STATES FTW!

lol,i need to import de game due to my country~i can only buy de DP after 2 years it was released ,XD!

i do DL de Plat JP Version~so i dont want Plat(English Version) DLed into my R4 too!

^^

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Derk/Gilgamesh basically answered it for me.

I don't really know if I do at this moment in time. I've lost most if not all interest in Pokemon (I don't come here for Pokemon), but I've heard it's quite good. I don't know as of know... but I'll think about it. :>

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    I really want to see the improved graphics and some of the tutor moves are sweet.

Also if they start giving out events I wanna be there :)

Back