• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    haha lol i allready have mine i bought it on
    ebay for $50 Cheap!!
    but its in japanese and i have
    allready completed it by
    transfering all my
    pokemon pearl
    pokemons to to it iam a cheater too :D

Its hard for me to understand why you would spend 50 dollars on a game where you cant read whats going on, when the NA version is cheaper.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
  • How do I pre-order Pokemon Platinum? How do I obtain it on March 21/22 (or whenever the pre-orderings come out...)?
    I've never pre-ordered anything before... :paranoid:

Ice_Prince

Hopeless Ladyboy
    Years
  • ^Just predorder it at a shopping site (like Amazon.com for instance). They will ship it once it arrives to them, and you'll have it within a few days depending upon your shipping method you choose.

Also to answer, yes, I plan on getting it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Of course! But i'd probably wait for the English one to come out.

coolkidmitch

Ace Trainer
    Years
  • I want it just so I can start over. Everyone knows that wonderful feeling when you get to start your a new pokemon game over. FIRE?! WATER?! GRASS?!?!? WHAT WILL YOU CHOOOOSE?! XD

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    Of course, I got about half the money. I just need to save up a bit more. I started Diamond over like three times. (First time was forced)

Maesic

It almost sounds like music..
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2013
    I want to pre-order it, but I don't know if I can. xD I'll definitely pick it up sooner or later, though!

Years
  • platinum is going to be aswome but my parents are to cheap to pre order. X-X I wonder what thin new world crap is and are there going to be event pokemon? O-o

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
  • Nope.
    I never get the third game.

I got Gold, but not Crystal.
    Sapphire, but not Emerald.
    And this time it will be Diamond, but not Platinum.

That's just my pattern... xP

Mæstro

"Agent of Chaos."
    Years
  • Lol, I ended up getting practically all the games - besides the old ones. I got Saphire, Emerald, Yellow, Diamond, Pearl, etc, FireRed, LeafGreen, etc. Sadly I passed on some of the games to my sister, I had two Saphires so one to my sister, one to my cousin... LeafGreen to my sister... I have Emerald... somewhere - lol. I think I lost it... I never got Ruby though. I owned Crystal but it died on me. ><

Last edited:

joehat

Yay
    Years
  • I just looked up Platinum on Bulbapedia. I wanted to see what all the differences between it and DP would be, and I'll definitely be getting it. I can get Yanma before the National Dex! Woo! Everything else about it looks awesome IMO.

Back