• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you Get the Shiny Pichu Jan. 30-Feb. 14 at Gamestop?(America)

Years
    Fudge yea! I'm hoping my mom will take me tomorrow. REALLY hoping, I won't evolve it 'cuz ew. And, I'll be getting the spiky-eared pichu when HG/SS comes out.
    You don't have to worry because it comes with an everstone. I got the Pichu back on the second of this month on my way home from college.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I got mine yesterday, on Pearl and Platinum. And, so, I lost my Platinum today. D=

OhMyFuzzy69

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    The question now is who will be getting the GAMESTP Jirachi. it will be out in 2-3 weeks

I'm going back before the pichu event ends and getting about 6-9 more.

~Fuzzy

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
    Just picked it up today. Hour in a half drive, but I was with two friends who got it also and we found some other stuff to do. We also pre-ordered HG/SS.

Rapide

Self-esteemed Wumbologist.
    Years
    I went to Gamestop today, and got my Pikachu-Colored Pichu. I just wanted to get it because I want the Spiky-Eared Pichu in HeartGold and SoulSilver (which I preordered today as well). A kool thing that the Gamestop guy told me that there's also a Jirachi Event comin' up. I think he said it starts on February 27th. BTW, I'm gonna get that Jirachi too.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I would like to, but I'm too lazy too get it. :/
    That, and I'm clueless on how to get it, but I feel as if I won't be able to get it anyway..

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    I would like to, but I'm too lazy too get it. :/
    That, and I'm clueless on how to get it, but I feel as if I won't be able to get it anyway..

Just go to any gamestop and tell whoever's at the counter that you want the pikachu colored pichu. They'll tell you how to do it. ;D

Honus

exploding with sloppy murders
    Years
    I got it yesterday. I love the people at my local GameStop. They are so friendly.

I got mine two days ago. I hate the people at my local GameStop. They insisted that I preorder HGSS twice before they'd let me leave. Their reasoning behind this is so that I get two PokeWalkers (totally worth it).

ryche

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2017
    I got mine on the 31st. Just pulled up next to the Gamestop and did it from in my car. Plan on doing the same with the next one that comes out later this month.

Now if only HG/SS would just come out sooner

Yukima

Mad Scientist
    Years
    I went to Gamestop this weekend and got THREE of them, since I have Diamond, Pearl AND Platinum, and I also pre-ordered both HG and SS! So I'm all set with a Pichu for both games, plus an extra! ^_^

Back