• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you Get the Shiny Pichu Jan. 30-Feb. 14 at Gamestop?(America)

Cheyanne

I have Yusei Fudo's Zorua.
    Years
    I went to Gamestop this weekend and got THREE of them, since I have Diamond, Pearl AND Platinum, and I also pre-ordered both HG and SS! So I'm all set with a Pichu for both games, plus an extra! ^_^

Pretty much what I did, except I'm giving my extra to my friend since he doesn't have a Gamestop where he lives.

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I got mine yesterday. It's cute, but useless for competitive play.

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
    Years
    I actually picked it up, it's my first even Pokemon. Pretty exciting stuff. Now I have something extra to do in SoulSilver.

Nathanyiel

It seems you lost the game...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2012
    I got it, mainly because of notched-ear pichu's coolness :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    I got mine two days ago. I hate the people at my local GameStop. They insisted that I preorder HGSS twice before they'd let me leave. Their reasoning behind this is so that I get two PokeWalkers (totally worth it).

I hate those kinds of people. I've been in a GameStop in a different town just to look around, and they said something like, "Hey, don't you want to reserve (insert M-rated game here) for the PS3?"
    "Dude, one I don't have a PS3 and two I'm just 14!"
    "Well you can reserve it for one of your friends that's an adult."
    "..."

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
    I got three of them today, but are all of the Pichus suppossed to be the same nature, gender, and everything?

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    I got three of them today, but are all of the Pichus suppossed to be the same nature, gender, and everything?

I think the variation is with stats, and the 'mini' personalities? Can't think of any examples.... Rest should be the same though.

Back