• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen will you make your starter the strongest on your team

will you make your starter your strongest

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen May 22, 2010
    Dunno, I don't think I will train it as much as the others but I'm not too sure, that will depend of my mood.

Years
  • I'll make my starter what I make my starter.
    I'll likely have it at a higher level than the rest of my party.

There is such a thing as Lucky Egg + traded awesomeness (Garchomp, Scizor, Lucario, Hippowdon, Tyranitar)

Ankoku Flare

Artsy Dragon
    Years
  • I usually use my starter through out the game, it's your trainers first Pokemon after all. I really see no sense in abandoning it. But i do try the pokemon on the other team to keep up. Not really much of a power leveled pokemon trainer.

meganium14

ROFL
    Years
  • psha I like meganium alot stronger than my other pokemon. Before the E4 i want the following

meganium lvl 60
    arcanine lvl 57
    havent decided on my water type
    herocross lvl 57
    pidgeot lvl 57
    amphoras lvl 58

as you can meganium has to pwn!!!!

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    Noramlly my starter is stronger than everyne else n the team, buts thats because its what I start to train first xD.

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2011
    My pokemon team is:
    Meganium
    Typolosion (without cheats)
    Donphan
    Amparos
    Gyarados
    Houndoom (from safari zone)

Olliee

Spreading the Pokerus. PM me
    Years
  • Well, I plan to keep jumpluff and politoad following me mainly, so i guess its only normal that they would have the most battles, making them stronger. But i'm pretty OCD about making them all equal. Especially before E4 and gyms

Years
  • Right now, I'm not to sure what I'm going to make my strongest pokemon, I'm hoping it won't be my starter this time, simply because most of my runs through any Pokemon game, tend to have my starter as my powerhouse.

This time I'm thinking I may do a solo run on my first play through, sense I have played the original before, and it sometimes is just more fun to have 1 Pokemon to train. :)

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I tend to make sure my starter is the most highest-leveled, but I also try to balance out all my Pokemon's levels later on in the game, so one or two of my Pokemon might end up being higher-leveled than my starter.

That said, my starter is almost highest the one with the highest level, so it'll most likely apply to this game as well.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Duh.

I always make my Starter Pokemon the leader of my team, thus making it the strongest. There are points in time where I either capture, trade, or accidently train another Pokemon that somehow is stronger than my Starter, but that doesn't last very long.

Back