• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will You Return Shuckie?

I would

• Return Shuckie

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Not Return Shuckie

Votes: 43 64.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • As we all know, if we want to get an easy Shuckle, there's a free one at Cianwood City.

It seems like the rival threatened Mania, Shuckie's Trainer, into giving them their rarest PKMN, which is Sneasel.

But here's the catch.

The trainer expects the Shuckle back later on in the game.

Luckily, you have a choice to giving him it back or not.

Me personally, I'd keep it.

How about you? Will you be the Good Samaritan or be as low as Silver?

Last edited by a moderator:

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    its hard as leet to train him. I don't think i would even take him anyway.
    And how you got that the rival threatened and took the sneasel?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2011
    You could give it back? Man 9 years and I haven't given it back. Well I guess I'll fire up Crystal and return it. I hope the man hasn't noticed it's been gone so long.

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • OMG I never actually thought about keeping it I always gave it back, damn why didn't I think of that !!! s'pose it's not the right thing to do ... to steal it =\

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I guess after a while I would probably give it back, I guess I would want it back if I were him. But half the time hes just in my Pc left there.

Alucia

Random tile/map artist
    Years
    • She/Her They/Them
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    well you can catch them now so i wont even bother taking it

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
  • Not sure, If I wanted to do something epic, I'd use that shuckle against the rival's sneasel :p

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I could have sworn that I befriended it once and the person let me keep it x3;; To be honest.

Years
  • I always kept the Shuckle in the box on every playthrough for all the 2nd generation games. In my current Heart Gold file, I have already caught a wild Shuckle of my own since I was farming for some items so I have no use for the free Shuckle.

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    I actually never use it. It just sits in my box
    And the Weird nickname I dont like either.

Shuckie right?
    Eh.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    I'd give it back I guess. You can breed it/catch another one by rock smashing rocks, and that'd be probably better...I hate gift Pokemons/in game Pokemons anyways cause of their stupid nicks etc.

Why did it give you a Shuckle then took it back to begin with...? I never heard that you should bring it back.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
  • I didn't return it in GSC (mainly because I forgot like many others, haha), so I probably won't return it or Kenya the Spearow. Plus it's extra IDno's for the Lucky Number Show :P

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I don't even think I ever went to get it in the original games. I probably wont this time around too. :P

Back