• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Win Pokemon Emerald from PPN : Version 2

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    we haven't yet detirmined who's won.. it'll take a week or 2 to sort thru the entries then we'll contact them and wait for them to contact us back before we announce the official winners.

PPN (as well as here and on on the contest site) will have the full wiiners / prize list posted as soon as it becomes official.

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    I sent my reply letter back to you. I had 22/25. I'm so happy I won! I was like dancing! =D
    So when will the prizes be sent out of your house and into the mail?

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    We're giving all the winner until June 30 to reply / confirm..
    I'll start sending prizes out in the first week of July and have the winners list posted on PPN on July 1st, 2005.

Congrats to all you who have won something.. we know there were some hard questions on the quiz.

Look for more contests to come soon on PPN.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    PPN recently held a online, trivia based contest based on and in celebration of the Emerald GBA and EX Emerald TCG releases. The contest ran from May 21, 2005 through May 31, 2005 and open to those who live in the USA and Canada. Below you can find the winner list and detailed info on the prizes offered.
    2005 Winners List

Grand Prize

1 (one) Pokemon Emerald version Game Cart for GBA, 1 (one) Pokemon TCG Battle Stadium - Blaziken VS Gardevoir, and 1 (one) each of the Hydrobloom and Wildfire Pokemon TCG Theme decks. Retail value: $ 84.80

Winner: Johnny Rawlins of Sanford, FL, USA with a score of 25/25.
    Short Bio:
    I am from Brooklyn, New York and currently live in Sanford, FL. I am an 18 year old male and my "screen name" on AIM is Akurin2 but every where else I am known as Akurin. Unfortunately, I currently do not have an up to date picture so that will not be included.

Screen Name: Akurin

My thoughts & comments on the Contest:
    My thoughts on the contest was that it was very interesting and if I could would love to enter in another.
    Thank you for a great contest!

First Prize

1 (one) Pokemon TCG Battle Stadium - Blaziken VS Gardevoir and 1 (one) of the Hydrobloom or Wildfire Pokemon TCG Theme decks. (randomly chosen) Retail value: $ 34.90

Winner: Tony P Russell of Hialeah, FL, USA with a score of 24/25.

Short Bio:
    Some of my hobbies are playing video games, collecting cards, and biking.

Screen Name: BlackCharizard

I found the Emerald Trivia Contest very fun. It was a challenge, but not too hard for anyone to answer. I hope to see more contests like this one and plan on participating in future contests.
    The thing the impressed me most about the contest, was that it tested your knowledge about Pokemon, rather then picking winners at random.

Runner-Up Prizes

1 (one) of the Hydrobloom or Wildfire Pokemon TCG Theme decks. (randomly chosen) Retail value: $ 9.95

Winner: Alan H. of Franklin, MI, USA with a score of 22/25.

Short Bio:I enjoy drawing, writing stories, reading, and video games. I do reasonably well in school, especially in math. I read science fiction books mostly and enjoy classical music. I play the piano as well.

Screen Name: FuzziusMaximus

None...

Winner: Scott Reed of Austin, TX, USA with a score of 22/25.

Short Bio:
    My full name is Scott Michael Reed. I was born in Houston, Texas on July 17th, 1989.
    I am a 15, almost 16 year old Pok?mon Fan. I?ve moved around a lot and am currently in Houston for the summer. I am now officially a Junior at McNeil High School in Austin, TX. I first discovered Pok?mon back in 5th grade. Since then, I have been a huge fan and have played most of the games, watched the show, and collected the trading cards. I hope to remain a Pok?mon fan for the rest of its years.

Screen name: Pok?monScott
    Birthday: July 17th, 1989

I really thought this was an excellent way to test someone?s skills on the Pok?mon world.
    I only wish I could have had more knowledge to win the Grand Prize of the contest for a friend who can?t afford the game. I look forward to more contests in the future..

Winner: Abhishek J. of Ottawa, ONT, Canada with a score of 22/25.

Short Bio:
    My name is Abhishek and I live in Ottawa, Canada. For those who don't know, it's north of the USA. I love Pok?mon and Pok?mon sites like Pok?mon Palace Network.
    I was born Dec 20, 1991. I collect Pok?mon TCG (and I won a set, YAY!) I watch different type of anime, my favorites are Inuyasha, .hack//sign, and Gundam Seed. But, Pok?mon is on the top. I'm a boy, (duh) and have one brother.. Well thats about it!

ScreenName: Abhishek - Yodashek
    Birthday: Dec 20, 1991

Well, I thought the PPN Contest was successful and it gave PPN more hope and luck for the future. Also the PPN Contest itself was fun and exciting! I don't know how you did it, but you did.
    You pushed North America to test their Pok?mon skills. Good luck to PPN in the future and good luck planing the next PokeLeague.net Contest.

Prizes included: Pokemon Emerald version for GBA, Pokemon Card Game EX Battle Stadium 2 Player Starter Deck Set, and Pokemon Card Game EX Emerald Theme Deck Starter Deck Set - Hydrobloom and/or Wildfire!

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
    YEAH!
    I cant wait for my prize.

Edit:: When will the next contest be? If there is another, can the winners join?

Back