• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Win Pokemon Emerald from PPN : Version 2

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    Win Pokemon Emerald from PPN : Version 2

Look for details here and on PPN very soon.. the prizes that will be available are:

5 Grand Prize Winners, who would receive:
    - 1 each of the EX Emerald Theme Decks.
    - 1 each of the EX Emerald GBA cartridge (being released May 1)
    - 1 Box of EX Emerald Booster Packs.​
    20 First Prize Winners, each one receives:
    - 1 each of the EX Emerald Theme Decks.
    - 1 each of the EX Emerald Booster Packs.​

See: https://pokeleague.net/ PPN Emerald Contest for (upcoming) details..

Last edited:

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Cool!
    PPNSteve & the whole PPN crew is so nice!!!
    I will check for new updates on the contest!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Ohh. This is wonderful. I am so going to enter. At least 500 members of PC will enter.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Forgotten_hope said:
    i would like to ask a question...what is PPN?o and btw this sounds like a very cool contest.
    It is a community site.Look at the top index. It would say Pokemon Place Network.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    How generous you are.

MegaDitto said:
    It is a community site.Look at the top index. It would say Pokemon Place Network.
    Actually it's called Pokemon Palace Network.This is awesome, i'm definately going to enter.I appretiate your generosity, Steve ^^!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    Actually it's called Pokemon Palace Network.This is awesome, i'm definately going to enter.I appretiate your generosity, Steve ^^!
    Odd. I got it mixed up with place all this time. Thanks for telling me. How can we enter though.

Pokemon Master #1

BILLIE fanboy.
    Years
    It's no problem.

MegaDitto said:
    Odd. I got it mixed up with place all this time. Thanks for telling me. How can we enter though.
    It's no problem really.There's no details on how to enter yey.Keyword in there is yet.I must say this contest cought me by surprise.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    It's no problem really.There's no details on how to enter yey.Keyword in there is yet.I must say this contest cought me by surprise.
    I was talking about later.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    There is a similar thing from Nintendo Power (I think) Giving out 5 grand prize winners Booster packs, starter set, and deyoxs dvds...

Rukario

Banned
    Years
    I can tell you all this much, it'll involve a simple skills test and a random drawing.. We expect the contest to begin around mid April, and run thru May.. for the details though, you'll have to wait till it's posted at PPN..

so.. study up on your Pokemon facts and trivia... :)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Are you going to ship to countries outside the US/Canada? If so, I might enter this ^_^ (I did come 1st in one of the official Nintendo contests *gloat*)

Back