• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Latias_fan

Mew Ichigo
Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Thanks. Can you also make a R/S/E Girl Hero with a R/S/E Girl Psychic, my avatar with a FR/LG girl hero, my avatar with a R/S/E girl hero.Thanks again.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Wingnutm, um, I don't know how to put this but sam fisher doesn't have a moustache. Never had one. I can see you edited the metal gear solid one but try to take the facial hair plz? Thank-joo

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
  • Strider Figh said:
    Wingnutm, um, I don't know how to put this but sam fisher doesn't have a moustache. Never had one. I can see you edited the metal gear solid one but try to take the facial hair plz? Thank-joo

Having never actually played the game, I had to google some source material. It's actually supposed to be stubble, but came out looking more like a full-on mustache. Sorry about that. Did I make that one for you? If so, feel free to edit it.

As for requests: They're closed until I can get these done. My time has been extremely limited lately, though. Thanks for being patient, all.

Years
  • magnus d?hl: If you had read Wingnut's post above, you'll see that requests are closed. Please take note of whatever the Thread creator says concerning Requests before you request anything. :)

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
    Years
  • ;) :cross-eye :confused: :\ :rambo: :chinese: :D Can You Requsts to me pleas I Have nothing To Do!!!:D :D :chinese: :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2006
    I need a darkevil jirachi and ceribi espicialy ceribi. try to make it dark and lokked angry

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
  • I'm afraid my time is just too short to do any more of these. I'm really sorry to those who have been waiting. I respectfully ask a mod to close this thread and I sincerely thank everyone for all the nifty requests. This is Wingnut: Signing off...

XD001fan45

umm....hola? XD
    Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    Wingnut said:
    I don't do too many triple fusions, but I'll give it a go and see what I come up with...

*EDIT*

Here it is. I wish I could have incorporated more Jirachi, but I think it's still pretty cute. :D

can i have a kyogre/houndoom fusion

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Curse my oblivious-ness of other people's posts >_<

Last edited:
    Back