• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish maker and the DNA process.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 27, 2004
    And we can start, this people enough! (Sorry my english is a little bit of bad, because i am really finnish!! :D)

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    OOC: Do we have to start at the bottom of sky pillar?

"So this is Sky pillar. . . I've also heard there is the Legendary Rayquaza here. . ."
    *nods to Bedlum*
    *bedlum knocks down door*
    "I guess i'd better go in. . .Mwa! Ha! Ha! Ha!"

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • "Well Fraiser you are taking the long way i'm taking the short" "Go! Latias" "Latias fly me to the top of the pillar" *1 hour later* "Yay i made it to the top" :)

OOC: it is allowed to fly right? we don't have to go on the inside of the pillar right?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2004
    "Blaziken, take me to the top!"
    *Sends blaziken out of ball*
    "We're gonna get the rayquaza under five minutes!"
    *Blaziken starts to fly*
    "Go Blaziken, I will trust to you!"

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    " Alright... I will get there first! Kadabra, teleport us to the top 3rd floor!"

*kadabra telepors both of them*

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    "Hmm. . .I'm not going to be beaten by a bunch of nobodys!
    GO! POLIWAG!!! Flood the place and use surf!

*I float up to the top*

Years
  • Character Profile: Was a gym ldr, then was an Elite 4, was a Pokemon Master but released all xcept for 6
    Name: Kirby
    Skills: Pokemon battler (trainers battle, train, maybe enter contests, compete for tournaments, but a battler just battles)
    Pokemons: Golduck, Starmie, Slowking, Slowbro, Medicham, Poliwrath
    Motto: I'm so gorgeous I'm gorgeous again! & I used to be a dirty blond, now im just dirty! (christina style) j/k dont worry im innocent
    Element: Fun & win or lose and be bored/ing
    Description: looks like kirby from GBA but is not so pink/ short/ fat

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • "Ha!" Melissa cried. "I can Teleport too!! GO TOGETEC!!"

Out comes a Togetec, but it's triangles are not blue and red.... They are Pink and Lilac. Togetec giggles as the two disappear in a flash of silver light.

Suddenly, Melissa is knocked backward. She lands painfully on her butt and looks around. She sees another trainer looking around. "You try tp use teleport too?" she asked, searching for a way out.

We must not be able to cheat.... she thought. We obviously have to get up there useing our skills as trainers, not by taking the easy route and making out Pokemon work for us.

Years
  • (dont powerplay by making us all unable to teleport, esp. after every1 BUT ME alrdy has... ya meanie!) =,( =*(
    IC: my starmie used extreme speed to fly my there as i held on tight. it was like a very,very,very,very fast mary-go-round. when i got there i was dizzy but happy... looks like i was the 1st to get there at the very top i mean... or maybe i was too dizzy to see every1 else...

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Ha! They didnt know about the barrier! I did the proper reserch!
    *Stops surfing as there is only one more floor to go*
    Now, how shall i get past this. . .hmm. . .

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    "Bulbasaur! Use Vine whip to get us accross!"
    *Bulbasaur does what it is told*
    *Fraiser bursts open the door to the top*
    "WAH??!" He cried "What - HOW DID YOU GET UP HERE???"
    *smirks*
    ha. You may be the first up here, but i'll be the one with all the rare pko?mon at the end of it all!

Mwa! Ha! HaHA!

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • "How i got up here?, well my Latias used Fly and took me with her well if Rayquaza is here and i has a nest with eggs then i want an egg if not i'll just take Rayquaza instead Mua! ha! ha! ha! ha!"

Last edited:

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    OOC: I think something is supposed to happen when we get up here that ezpeon hasnt told us about. What next Ezpeon?

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    OOC: We all can have Rayquaza eggs! unless. . .There arent any up here because thats part of the story but i doubt that.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Melissa opens a door at the top of the stairs and asks "Hey, what are you guys all waiting for? I assumed I'd walk into a huge battle.... What's the hold up?" Melissa was impatient, she wanted to get done with the sky pillar part so they could move on to hunt Mew!

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Theres something not right around here. . .
    *Looks arounds and frowns like yoda*

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Melissa's neck prickled as Fraiser said this. She looked around uneasilly, calling out her team, as a safety precaution. Togetec shifted uneasilly in the eirie silence.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back