• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wish maker and the DNA process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
Years
  • "Go Latias, Kyogre, Groudon, Mewtwo, Castform, (that pokemon that turns into Metagross i'll just call it Meta) Meta" "now guys and girls we don't want to have any hurt exept those who attack us so don't hurt Fraiser, Melissa and the others who haven't arrived yet"

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Go! Bedlum, Bulbasaur, Poliwrath, Charmelon and Elekid!!!

My pok?mon will protect me!

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2004
    So.. We're going next to the Island of Birth.. Deoxys here we come..! (Everytime i'm left long time, io am busy with my school and friends.. And with my girlfriend, so you understand??

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    Lets go!
    oh. I dont have a flying pok?mon. . .could someone give me a lift??

OOC: Yeah, I understand ;). By the way, what was the point of that. I'd thought Rayquaza or some other thing would attack. Oh well. By the way. Wheres the Island of Birth? If its on the series, thats why i dont know. a) i dont have sky/cable/sattelite . b) I dont like the series.

capalex65

Anyone need a website done..?
    Years
  • MysticSwampert said:
    Lets go!
    oh. I dont have a flying pok?mon. . .could someone give me a lift??

OOC: Yeah, I understand ;). By the way, what was the point of that. I'd thought Rayquaza or some other thing would attack. Oh well. By the way. Wheres the Island of Birth? If its on the series, thats why i dont know. a) i dont have sky/cable/sattelite . b) I dont like the series.

I'll give you a lift my Latias is big enough for the both of us :)

OOC: I don't like the series either :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back