• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Witch is better, Deoxys or Lugia?

Witch is better Deoxys or Lugia?

• Total voters

Empelt526

Never underestimate Aqua Jet.
Years
  • Lugia. Hands down. (I guess I gots a thing for ((well he's not water type but)) water pokemon.)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    lolwut?

Deoxys rips Lugia and the rest of the uber metagame down to shreds.

Years
  • I personally prefer Lugia. He just has a really epic feel to him. It's really hard to explain, Lugia's majestic.
    Deoxys annoys me, to be honest. I would like to thin that Lugia would win. =)

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    They cannot be compared, they are too different. Deoxys is the sweeper from hell, lugia is popssibly the greatest wal in the game. Lugia is probably better at its job, deoxys dies too easily. It also outclasses the defence form as a wall and the normal/speed forms just fail really.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I like the concept of Deoxys more then Lugia, that is, I like the whole idea of a DNA pokemon; I'm just not so sure I liked how Deoxys turned out. In the anime movie, I thought Deoxys was pretty boring, and didn't really have fluid motion; it was more stiff like. And I was also disappointed by it when I got one on my Pearl version, it wasn't anything special in my opinion. So I'll have to side with Lugia on this one, I've never had one in a game; but I loved it in the second anime movie (and the movie itself).

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I like the concept of Deoxys more then Lugia, that is, I like the whole idea of a DNA pokemon; I'm just not so sure I liked how Deoxys turned out. In the anime movie, I thought Deoxys was pretty boring, and didn't really have fluid motion; it was more stiff like. And I was also disappointed by it when I got one on my Pearl version, it wasn't anything special in my opinion. So I'll have to side with Lugia on this one, I've never had one in a game; but I loved it in the second anime movie (and the movie itself).

Whats wrong with it on pearl? o:

AJ™

ANGRY FAIC!!!
    Years
  • I agree, Lugia is just sort of majestic.

But i LOVE Ho-Oh over lugia, i think Ho-oh should be on the list :p

Back