• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Witchcraft.

oocyst

SOFTware
Years
  • I'm very interested in it, but I don't really believe in it. I have tried some things though. I have these runes under my pillow that are supposed to make you sleep better when you put them under your head. I don't know if they work but it doesn't hurt to try.

Alec Empire

Are you ready to testify?
    Years
  • Yes, I d. On my weathered crafting table, I would enchant diamond sword to get the fire aspect at level 26.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
  • A family member and myself looked into white healing "magic" related to pagan beliefs, but that's been a few years ago. They were real into it, and I just sorta.. watched or listened. Didn't fully believe in it, but it was neat to learn what stones combined with what sayings could align chakras and make you healthier, etc.

Actual "witchcraft", can't.. say that I've ever tried that one. XD Maybe on some MMOs at some point I've done Alchemy, and cast spells, etc. Only on weekends.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I watched Charmed and Buffy as a kid...does that count? XD No I don't practice witchcraft, but I do find Wicca very interesting. I've read up on it a lot on the internet and even read a book on it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I am often trying to hex my roommates with the wand I got at Wizarding World. ;_; It doesn't work though.

Um, otherwise, I kind of think this sort of thing is absolutely ridiculous. :( I'd always sort of judge my friends who got into Wicca or whatever in high school a bit for believing in it but now I just kind of ignore it entirely.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Nope, never practiced it. Closest thing I've done is cackling like a witch and dabbled in alchemy.

The latter, of course, was done in the Atelier game series. The former I do mainly to weird people out.

I'm actually more of a "mix things up in the chemistry lab" sort of person anyway.

Essentials

Lost in Thought
    Years
  • Since I am a Harry Potter fanatic, I actually do practice witchcraft. Most of the time, I just shout spells at my sister like "Avada Kedavra" or "Imperio! Get me my teddy!"

I also have something to share. I am Muggle-Born. My parents don't have any magical powers. My sister is a Muggle-Born, too.

Aside from that, I don't really have a shrine or something. I don't use cauldrons because I'm a wizard, not a witch, but a female wizard, if that makes any sense.

That is all.

Back