• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Sorry, everyone...
    My parents saw my report card...
    I got three A's and three B's.
    For one reason or another, they got upset.
    No more questions asked. ^^;

Parents always expect their children to have straight A+ grades nowadays, because they think it's the grades that always matters. Really?

What other Pokemon do you want to be in Super Smash Bros.?

Okay... I googled about the game, and it seems there's no Umbreon there. Shame.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Eh, two days and a few posts? Shame on you guys.

NEW TOPIC: How old is your partner?

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
    Parents always expect their children to have straight A+ grades nowadays, because they think it's the grades that always matters. Really?

i know right? like i've had a mainly 2.5-ish to 3.0 GPA in high school but i got into college pretty easily :\

i didnt even need my ACTs or SATs. besides, once you get into college, your high school grades dont even matter for the rest of your life anyway xD.

@Wave's topic: um Edlyn is.....10 .__.;

lol.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    i know right? like i've had a mainly 2.5-ish to 3.0 GPA in high school but i got into college pretty easily :\

i didnt even need my ACTs or SATs. besides, once you get into college, your high school grades dont even matter for the rest of your life anyway xD.

@Wave's topic: um Edlyn is.....10 .__.;

lol.

lol

Grading systems are always different on each countries. Although your grades in high school may reflect on your performance in college.

NEW TOPIC: How old is your partner?

Edelweiss is 6 years old.

Years
    What other Pokemon do you want to be in Super Smash Bros.?
    Arcanine =D Dur XD Oh and Typhlosion =D

How old is your partner?
    Erm...erm...erm...>>; 6? XD

I have a 3.8 so far and my parents are happy about that. Then again, I live in a friggin' community where we all compete to beat each other at grades -_-; It's sort of annoying. But I don't see why your parents should be mad with those grades. They seem good =3 Although that same thing happened to one of my friends...she had five As and two Bs and her parents grounded her =\

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    My parents got mad at me for ONE B, and said my A's should be higher. *sigh* Didn't get grounded or anything but it sure is annoying hearing them say that.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    And to answer my own topic:

How old is your partner?
    I found Espeon as an egg 6 years ago, so she is.... Yeah, 6 years old. >.>

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    I would say, go ahead. I don't see any problem with it as long as it's Wolf fanart.

Years
    My scan didn't turn out perfectly, but here's my first cute Wolf drawing! I sorta related it to Poochyena!
    Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back