• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    NEW TOPIC: How old is your partner?
    103, give or take a few years.Murmandamus has been living longer than I.

And siqq drawing!! I'd do some if I had a scanner that worked.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I want an Absol as my partner please, Wolf~

How old is your partner?

Absol is 15 years old, just like me. :)

New Side-Topic: What's your Thanksgiving plan?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    How old is your partner?
    My partner, Houndoom, is stil pretty young. Only at the age of two years, she is still a pretty strong, energy-filled Pokémon. I had found her stranded amongst the woods while traveling as a Houndour, and ever since she's been my main partner.

Yes, I can go all out with this partner ordeal. xD

New Side-Topic: What's your Thanksgiving plan?
    Side topics must be Pokémon related. Having off-topic discussions here would give us a warning like before. :\

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    What's you and your partner's Thanksgiving plan?
    Well, it was going to be the usual. Just some of our family coming to our house to eat and stuff, but my brother and mom are sick so my other family is refusing to come now. :V

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    New Topic: What's you and your partner's Thanksgiving plan?

Go to the great Marianas Turkey shoot. XD

We will be celebrating the same as we did last year, me and all my other partners(and it's imaginary, because this place don't celebrate Thanksgiving).

Last edited:

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    Same as Chaostorm, we live in a country where we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.

Last edited:

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Yeah, just like the others, we don't celebrate Thanksgiving.....

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    How old is your partner?
    Pyro is still 4 years old.

We don't celebrate Yoshigiving Thanksgiving in where I live

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    best move for luxray in my opinion is discharge

And what's it got to do with the topic? Then I have to make one myself.

What do you think is the best move(in your opinion) in your favorite partner(which means not only your partners')

The best move for Absol is Night Slash and Superpower(for Tyranitars), Glaceon's Blizzard and Hail(for Blizzard's deadly accuracy). Lucario's obviously Close Combat.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    What do you think is the best move(in your opinion) in your favorite partner(which means not only your partners')

Physical Lucario's main moves are Close Combat and ExtremeSpeed, Close Combat Accompanied with the Swords Dance Boost destroys lots of thing even capable of 2HKOing Skarmory, ExtremeSpeed aids Lucario's average speed and kills fragile pokemon.

Special Lucario's Main moves are Aura Sphere+Shadow Ball and Vacuum Wave, the former two brings a very nice combanition ( even better than the BoltBeam Combanition ), and Vacuum Wave is Lucario's Special priority which deals fantastic damage when used on Choice Specs Lucario.

I got lots of things to say but I dont want to >.>

Years

I find Petal Dance amusing. It is some beautiful move that shows complete love of a Pokemon and a move that really stands out. It may not be the most powerful mov, but come on, you gotta love it!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
    For Growlithe I think flamethrower is one of his best moves. For Flareon though, I think fire fang is one its best moves, mostly because Flareon has a high attack stat.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
    How old is your partner?
    Ninetales are always quite old... I have no idea, actually...

kinda late, but anyways, isn't celebrated here anyways...

uh... The anime claims that Fire Spin is Vulpix/Ninetales' best move... Still, I think it goes well with Energy Ball or Flamethrower or something like that...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back