• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artonkn

Sup.
Years
  • Imagine you are a Cave Man/Stone Ager and all animals were extinct. You had to eat. The only animals alive were Wolf Pokémon, You had to hunt down & kill one. Who would you kill & eat?

Snubull

Imagine you are in a Wolf Pokémon Tournament. You had to build up a Unique 4-wolf team. You also have to include the Wolf Team Name. You may also include a Nickname for each pokémon.
    Team ARF
    Eonz-Jolteon
    Grace-Espeon
    Jet-Umbreon
    Gracedia-Skymin

If there was a new type being made, what would you want it to be?

Me also thinks light

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years

• If there was a new type being made, what would you want it to be?
    The fruit type! Cherubi could be it!

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • Seems like we seriously need a new topic...

Topic: Let's just say all members of the Wolves' Hideout are a part of a team. What's you and you're partner's job inside the team?

hehe... almost forgot to answer it myself :P
    Me and my Ninetales would track down enemies of the team, and go around partaking in battles.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Let's just say all members of the Wolves' Hideout are a part of a team. What's you and you're partner's job inside the team?
    Err I dont know.
    Maybe engineers? Lol

Last edited:

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • Let's just say all members of the Wolves' Hideout are a part of a team. What's you and you're partner's job inside the team?
    We'd be the evil theives! BWAHAHA!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Let's just say all members of the Wolves' Hideout are a part of a team. What's you and you're partner's job inside the team?
    Err I don't know? Sleepers?

Years
  • Let's just say all members of the Wolves' Hideout are a part of a team. What's you and you're partner's job inside the team?

Uh...to protect the other members that need it? Lol, I have no idea.

New Topic:
    What song fits you and your Wolf Pokemon's theme?

I'm totally gonna go with Burn It To The Ground by Nickelback. First reason being Arcanine could totally burn something to the ground, and the next is that I love Nickelback XD

Sasuke Hinamori

Just living life.
    Years
  • DID i anser these? ???
    Imagine you are a Cave Man/Stone Ager and all animals were extinct. You had to eat. The only animals alive were Wolf Pokémon, You had to hunt down & kill one. Who would you kill & eat?
    snbull.
    i dunno...

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
    spies! Using nature as camouflage
    Light
    strong against-dark
    weak against-um....idk...

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 27
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Powering up our camp XD.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years

The team's Medic. In Case of Injuries!

And yeah, Long Time no go here... :D

King!

better
    Years
  • *gasp*

GUYS! WE almost let our group go 24 hours! Thank you, pokerus.

You and your partner are in a blank white room. No doors or holes or windows. All there is is a source of air, and a rock. What do you do?

Artonkn

Sup.
    Years
  • BACK!
    You and your partner are in a blank white room. No doors or holes or windows. All there is is a source of air, and a rock. What do you do?i

Wait, wait until the end of time, or hopefully the walls will crack when I bash the rock against it, and i will get Eonz to use hidden power on the crack i made with the rock.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

The Offspring - Kick Him When He's Down

Don't ask.....

You and your partner are in a blank white room. No doors or holes or windows. All there is is a source of air, and a rock. What do you do?

Let Espeon use her psychic powers to locate a door or an exit, then use the rock (if needed) to open the door/exit. If that fails, I'll try to let Espeon open the door/exit with her powers. If that fails, then I'll just sit there knocking the rock against my head.

*gasp*

GUYS! WE almost let our group go 24 hours! Thank you, pokerus.

I would've posted here if I wasn't gone this weekend....

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • hey guys sorry i havent been on in awhile had VERY limited internet access. got on just long enough to check messages and such.

ill be comin bak friday so ill be back on WHV2 soon ^_^

hmm...Disturbed: The Night <<epic song

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Rock? hmmmm......Maybe theres a secret button under the rock. O:
    If not,me and Spark will still try to solve the mystery of this rock. xD

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back