• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hmm...I very much like the CSS thing, I always thought that stuff was so cool =) Yeah, either my page is slow at loading, you haven't put the pictures there, or they aren't showing up like Artonkn pointed out.

And my wolf partner is doing great, thanks King! XD

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Uhm on new CSS first post and member list the pokemon of wolf pokemon list dont show up and most of our partners arn't there... :S
    Yeah, either my page is slow at loading, you haven't put the pictures there, or they aren't showing up like Artonkn pointed out.
    Has to be your Internet because some people and I see the images. :( Glad you like it though. It could probably be because of all the images on everyone's signatures, and the first post and ML take up a lot of image space too.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I have the slowest Internet here from the last Internet test we did...

jeah indeed. They're not showing up...

EDIT: nevermind, seems bulbapedia's server is being quite slow.
    Oh, because I did get all those images from Bulbapedia. :P

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Sorry about the inactivity.
    What level is your partner?
    I think that my partner is about to become a Lv. 78.

Bz

*trying to lick elbow*
    Years
  • hey people my internet finally back on!
    level 81, she has been training everyday... every night

OMG! It's an alien invasion! Everyone has either been defeated or killed, except your partner. how will he/she save the world?

23Q

Years
  • Wolflare: I like the new css, normally your CSS woudlnt read well on internet explorer
    but its cooool (Y)

Too High ;)

Last edited:

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • What level is your partner?
    Let's see... level 85 (whoa, even better than I thought!)...

OMG! It's an alien invasion! Everyone has either been defeated or killed, except your partner. how will he/she save the world?
    What!?! Everyone's defeated or killed? She'd go out and kill those aliens one by one. *imagining roasted alien* lol...

Crimson Arcanine

The majestic and mythical
    Years
    Probably higher than myself that's for sure ;)

I'm sure she'll turn as many aliens into wailing torches as she can, especially if I happen to just be defeated and not dead. I'm really sure she'll rescue the defeated but not dead. Also sure she'll bite any one that's too close to me for her comfort...you knew how...Oooff! *Isamaru knocks C.A to the floor* ...alright I get it!

Tennis_Lion818

Gold Fan!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    My partner would first try to destroy as many or all the aliens as he can. If he accomplishes that, he will try to rescue the defeated and tend to their wounds.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    He would trick the aliens by joining them, then nuke them. :P

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    *Cough* 43. Yay for not training too much.

Bah humbug! As all dark types would say... RUUUUUNNNN!

King!

better
    Years
  • Ziggy? HA! He's level 5-10.

I'm pretty sure Ziggy would hide in a cave in Australlia, living off dung beetles. (EWEWEWEWEW!!!!)

23Q

Years
  • okay, i know this might be considerd spam but can i please get you guys to visit my gallery in my sig please? hopefully people can comment and stuff, thanx.

and also just like in v1 i will be contributing to WH with creating WH sigs and banners :)

only for the WH :)

Years

Level 5,103,019,309,235,885
    ...Nah, I dunno. Probably around level 67-ish I think. We don't train a bunch. That doesn't mean that Arcanine isn't strong, mind you.

OH SHIZ THEY'RE ALL DEADZ?! Lol, uhm...we would totally just pwn the aliens, of course b^^)b

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back