• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    You know if Rukario dies his ghost will scare the life out of you. Also, you'll see that big blood stain on the carpet *calls 999, or 911if you prefer*

I prefer 112 (dutch alarm number). X3

And if Rukario's ghost haunt me, then Gengar will get rid of it.

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    i think we should have a therapy session with The Wave and Rukario

More like with only Rukario, he's the playah here. Me and my Espeon are fine.

....Oh wait, I'm not fine. But Espeon is fine for sure.

Vallander

Close your eyes...
    Years
  • Okay, we are going to have a game/contest/whatever you want to call it! :DD

Who can make the best wolf Pokemon (iPod style) image!

e.g.
    Wolves' Hideout V.2

Just pick a wolf Pokemon, and make it like a iPod person (lol). 8D You make the color background like the main color the wolf Pokemon is (e.g. Arcanine = orange), then the Pokemon should be black. Lastly draw the cord and iPod. :D Then I will look at the quality of the image, how good the iPod is drawn, etc, and determine the winner.

This will end in 2 weeks (might make it shorter).

woot my contest idea is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrre. lol. this should be interesting to see what people come up with :P
    WE MEET AGAIN COBALT LIGHTNING MWAHAHAHAHA ( IM WEIRD )

umm...wow ya that was weird and offtopic xD

also, geez is your sig long enough? :P

welcome back Wave! *i know im kinda late but didnt feel like reading the last page*

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    how is it offtopic if im greeting another person
    Yeah, but it's still offtopic. =\

woot my contest idea is heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrre. lol. this should be interesting to see what people come up with :P
    So it was you, huh? O: Too bad I suck at it.( Didn't even tried xD) But meh, I'll try. Spark would be happy if I made an iPod style of him. =P

The Wave

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016

welcome back Wave! *i know im kinda late but didnt feel like reading the last page*

lol, so it was your idea?

And it's ok, I didn't read the pages I missed either. X3

is there a game of hurt&heal going on? if so I need the current list.

I remember there was a hurt&heal going on, but I don't know what happened to it while I was gone....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back