• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
Years
  • That's why it's a side topic, it doesn't necessarily have to do anything with the club. >.>

As for ideas for a hack. I dunno man, I was thinking of a few myself. They were heavily story driven and based around Team Rocket.

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    New Side Topic: What is an epic idea for a hack?
    I have a few that I want to but cbf'd doing such as a medevil times/fantasy/myth type game like all those typical RPGs. Or even switch it around so its space and all that.

some people are working on it in the social group , though im not 100% sure

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • What is an epic idea for a hack?
    I'm not telling mine... I'm sort of doing a hack of my own, although I don't really work on it that much xP

some people are working on it in the social group , though im not 100% sure
    Yeah, sort of... So far we're still throwing around idea's and discussion's though...

Years

I have no idea, as I do not participate in the hack world. I don't even really know what they are.

Years

Just something that hasnt been in a game, before really. Like a house of Haunted Unown?

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    a better Topic to be posted lol

During A Battle , How does your partner fight ?

Mix Attacking ? Rukario doesnt stick on one kind of spectrum

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • where are going Gawain ? hope you come back ="(

"Hey, guys. I'll be spending the rest of the year in Vladivostok, which is in Russia. I'll be helping my father's friend(which is a scientist) in his research. I'll be contacting you guys through my borrowed laptop if I have the time. My flight will be tonight(in our time). So good luck to me I guess, and see ya! "

That's my post I've posted, you haven't read it.

I'm now in a dorm near the Far Eastern University, and man! Russia is really, really cold! Colder than I've been expecting! Even in noon times, it's still cold! I have somehow manage to have some time in the night to contact here.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

• Commies Rule!!!

Time to answer the topics I've missed.

What is an epic idea for a hack?
    I don't know anything about hacks.

In a real life situation, dodge until you find the opponent's weak spot, then attack. If hit by an opponent, counter-attack it and heal. Of course using this moveset: Blizzard, Shadow Ball, Mirror Coat, Wish.

What are your ideas for a WH RP?
    Same as the old one, with different plot.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • During A Battle , How does your partner fight ?
    Anything it takes xD. First throw in some crippling stuff like Will'O'Wisp and confuses, then use Flamethrower (or any other offensive move, like Energy Ball for instance).

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    New Side Topic: What is an epic idea for a hack?
    idk.....

Just rush & attack at the enemy.

and about Hot Russian girls lol

Aussie girls are hotter.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Getting off topic here guys, please talk about this in the Social Group or Chatroom.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back