• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Favorite Pokemon type/type combo.
    Hmm, I rather like the ice/ghost combo the best, even though Frosslass isn't my favorite Pokemon.

What is you/your partner's favorite terrain?
    Zero likes open fields [as long as it's sunny], and small clearings in the woods.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Favorite Pokemon type/type combo.
    The Dark/Ghost combo is nearly unbeatable. ._.

Pyro likes open fields, as long as it's sunny.

@Jazmine Marie: Zero and Pyro are pretty much the same. O:

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • Favorite pokemon type/type combo attack?
    Pokemon type is Water/Ground or Fire.

Grassy plains (or burning plains)

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Arcanine likes plains and volcanoes fairly well. Guess why!

Plains: 'Cause they like running on them, and it'll set up those poor grasses on fire.
    Volcanoes: Because it's hot.

New Topic: What is you/your partner's favorite terrain?
    Snowy plains and high mountain tops.

Years
  • Lol, good guess XD But of course =3 So predictable it's funny. And where's all the activity? Need new topics, I do. It's the weekend, so I'm on more! Hehe, here's one:

New Topic: Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not.
    I'd like to think Arcanine would win. I think he could though, just get a nice thunder fang for the water types. Or for the pesky ground ones, just kick their butts before they can do anything XD

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not.
    Pyro will lose. Eben though he is strong, how can he beat a gyarados? (unless the other pokes are also NFE. Then of course, Pyro will win)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not.
    Of course Ralphie would win, BURN 'EM ALL! >:3

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
  • Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not?
    Of course, Murmandamus would use his immaculate speed and then his strength,
    the moves would be something like;
    Night Slash Zen Headbutt
    Ice Beam
    Thunder

Last edited:

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not.
    Forzia wins. Energy Ball is good against all of her weaknesses, and she is fast enough to get there first.

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • I fail at reading... and I read the topic completely wrong. Whoops. >.>

Still, I think Ralphie may be able to pull off a win using speed and some of his other non-fire attacks.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years

Fire attacks will be bounded back with her Mirror coat, hitting them with twice the power of the attack. Rock, Fighting and Steel types will be dealt with speed, since some of them are slower.

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • Your Pokemon partner has been entered in a death match against his her weakness. Will your partner win? Why/why not.
    Sure she'll win. She's got Energy Ball which covers all of her weaknesses (Water, Ground and Rock)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Now I just finished the Members List, if I forgot you, or you had a partner change and I didn't edit it in, then please post.

Also, I'm changing to colors according to Autumn. :3

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Is the CSS still supposed to appear black and grey for the first and second post of the front page like before or is it supposed to have those Autumn colors as mentioned by Wolf.?

By the way, when the changes were made, were any of the members changed in ranks because I don't remember being ranked up to Fenris? O_o

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    Is the CSS still supposed to appear black and grey for the first and second post of the front page like before or is it supposed to have those Autumn colors as mentioned by Wolf.?
    Well, I'm working on the colors right now, we just have all the changes up except the colors.

By the way, when the changes were made, were any of the members changed in ranks because I don't remember being ranked up to Fenris? O_o
    Yup. :3

Edit: Updated the Members List, etc and the new colors. Chaos should update the first post with the colors once he gets online.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back