• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Is it me or is the WH getting inactive? o_O

Does your partner has other friends than you ?

Just a very few. But other than that, no. Espeon doesn't seem to be the type to make friends that easy. :/

For people wondering what is WH's birthday , WH was created at December 14 , 2008 .

two months left and WH will be 1 year old xD .

Oh wow, the WH is almost 1 year old already? o_O

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Is it me or is the WH getting inactive? o_O
    To be honest, I think it is just the lack in topic, but yes the group is getting a bit inactive this week. However, there are different factors that penetrate this outcome such as schooling, personal life, etc. I myself, not really busy, but because of the inactivity lately, just stayed away for a couple of days hoping something would come about. Regardless, here's a side-topic for you guys to enjoy a bit.

What is your favorite food?
    Yes, I'm hungry, spare me. xD

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • What is your favorite food?
    I don't really have just one favorite food, but I'm really craving some chicken fettuccine alfredo right now.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • To be honest, I think it is just the lack in topic, but yes the group is getting a bit inactive this week. However, there are different factors that penetrate this outcome such as schooling, personal life, etc. I myself, not really busy, but because of the inactivity lately, just stayed away for a couple of days hoping something would come about. Regardless, here's a side-topic for you guys to enjoy a bit.

Yes, I'm hungry, spare me. xD

We could talk alot of things aside from the regular topic, like the one you posted. ?D

Steak(medium rare), chop-suey and Ice cream.(I'm gonna hand you out the leftovers, so you can regain some of your HP XD)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    LGLT, the side-topic has to be Pokemon related so we don't get warned. :[

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Hey all. Sorry I haven't been on, Wed-Thurs were hectic, and I was on a boy-scout campout Fri-Sun...

What's your partner's favorite food?
    She likes flame grilled Bird-Pokemon (Especially Pidgey and Pidgeotto), with Ganlon juice, chopped Durin, and mashed Passho and/or Jaboca berries.

And Viceroy, my motivation for answering this is only HALF to annoy you!

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Meh, I might as well answer too. :p

Ralphie will eat just about anything, he's not picky... at all. Though he takes seems to take a liking to Mexican food. Lucky for him we live near a really good Mexican restaurant.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Hey all. Sorry I haven't been on, Wed-Thurs were hectic, and I was on a boy-scout campout Fri-Sun...

She likes flame grilled Bird-Pokemon (Especially Pidgey and Pidgeotto), with Ganlon juice, chopped Durin, and mashed Passho and/or Jaboca berries.

And Viceroy, my motivation for answering this is only HALF to annoy you!

Ha. Might as well annoy meself a bit.

Gerbils, voles, and magikarp. With ice cream for desert. lolz

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    "What's your partner's favorite food?"

Espeon likes any meat.

To be honest, I think it is just the lack in topic, but yes the group is getting a bit inactive this week. However, there are different factors that penetrate this outcome such as schooling, personal life, etc. I myself, not really busy, but because of the inactivity lately, just stayed away for a couple of days hoping something would come about. Regardless, here's a side-topic for you guys to enjoy a bit.

Yeah, I guess so.....
    *Stares to the guy in the mirror*

Thunderwolf1989

Ninetales fan! Ground trainer
    Years
  • What's your partner's favorite food?
    Fish, though sadly those Magikarp's scales are quite tough to bite through, so they can't be eaten out of a river...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back