• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves' Hideout V.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    What do you think is the best move(in your opinion) in your favorite partner(which means not only your partners')
    Morning Sun, Psychic, Protect..... I don't know!

What is your partner's favorite season?
    Espeon likes Summer, with the warm sun outside. I prefer Spring, though.....

Who would win in a race: you or your partner?
    Espeon, no contest. I simply have not enough stamina to be able to outrun her. >_>

Guys, were losing activeness! We need to keep this club how it was before, fun! We always had updates to the club, something new to add. Where did that all go? Wolf., you specifically told us you were gonna do promotions and demotions 2 days ago, it didn't happen! Maybe a new CSS should also be on it's way!

Eh, I still try to post everyday since I returned.... But yeah, I wonder where the activeness went to. :/

Since I'm getting rid of the password, I'll go on and add you to the Members List. ;o

You're getting rid of the password system? Why?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Eh, I still try to post everyday since I returned.... But yeah, I wonder where the activeness went to. :/

I have one theory. Since most of the members here are from US or UK, people tend to go to other warmer places for Christmas. And since they're not at home, they can't sign in here at all. OR, maybe they're not interested in here anymore.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
  • I got a new topic!: Does your partner have kids? (I know this topic sucks, but)
    Yeah, Flareon has given birth to one Eevee.

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Does your partner have kids?
    No, Espeon doesn't have kids....

I have one theory. Since most of the members here are from US or UK, people tend to go to other warmer places for Christmas. And since they're not at home, they can't sign in here at all. OR, maybe they're not interested in here anymore.
    Possible, though I thin people are more likely to stay with their family with Christmas. I mean, isn't that what Christmas is supposed to be? To be with your family?

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • lol wut? You're kidding right? Whoops, another pun.

Nope. And she's not ready to date yet. lolz

No, Espeon doesn't have kids....

Possible, though I think people are more likely to stay with their family with Christmas. I mean, isn't that what Christmas is supposed to be? To be with your family?

I didn't generalize my post...

What I mean they go out as a family.

Last edited:

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Does your partner have kids?

Not right now, as she has no mate. Though, Wolf.'s Arcanine and my Houndoom may be getting married sometime. :O To be honest, it was bound to happen sometime, but after our pairing, it just may be a possibility.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • Well, to complement the past topic, I'll create one.

Do you have any siblings(you and your partner)?

I have 2 sisters and 2 brothers(bratty), Edelweiss has 4 brothers:Twilight(Umbreon), Vint(Jolteon), Dawn(Espeon) and Veipor(Vaporeon). And a sister named Falle(Leafeon).

(And actually those are names of the ones I had in game >.>)

Munch Dog

Growlithe!
    Years
  • Do you have any siblings(you and your partner)?
    I have one younger brother. Ralphie's got one older brother, but we rarely see him.

Z0MGCODY

The Enigma
    Years
    I have a brother and a sister.
    Murmandamus has one brother that he despises and in return is hated.
    They are constantly at war with one another for his brother believes good conquers evil and, me and Murmandamus alike, are set to prove him wrong.

Fire Wolf

it's as humid as a sauna, boy!
    Years
    I have an elder brother.
    Flareon has 3 brothers, Night (Umbreon), Vapor (Vaporeon) and Ed (Leafeon). Also, he has 3 sisters, Electrifying (Jolteon), Glacian (Glaceon) and Rob (Espeon).

Years
  • Ah...hi everyone? ^^

Eh? No...if he did, I'd know. :D

Do you have any siblings(you and your partner)?
    Yes, an older sister.
    Um...I haven't thought of it yet...*ponders*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back