• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wonder Trade Christmas

Years
  • well, I was kind of doing this independently from the event, but I bred 2 boxes full of kittens Littens and ive been releasing it into the world. I even got a french Xurcitree and a heap of foreign pokemon for my troubles from trading the first box. here's hoping for some more goodies with the second!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Be scared guys! I'm coming on! if you see John Henry, thats me! Again, sorry if you get something that totally sucks... i haven't bred anything yet and just completed the game. +i didnt even catch a box full of pokemon because i focused on catching the pokes i wanted to play with.

Spoiler:

Okay thats it for tonight. Thank you mystery people!

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Sending out a bunch of Cleffa/Clefairy, all named Pixie, got me some interesting stuff last night, as well as quite a few Magikarp.
    Spoiler:

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    I've been breeding Jangmo-o, Totodile and Cyndaquil - a box full of each one, specifically. They'll all be holding berries for new players to plant in Poképelago.
    OT is Hikari

Results below. I've also sent out 15 Eevee.
    Spoiler:

The biggest surprise is the lack of Yungoos. That Metagross was unexpected. Some of the hatchings clearly went to new players, and I've got some great trade fodder in return.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Guys I had the best Wonder Trade Xmas.

Over last three days my best were shiny Gyarados, Toxapex, Eevee, Delibird and Deducidye :') Plus a random Necrozma!

I gave out Chikorita, Totodile, Bruxish, Mareanie, Mimikyu and Delibird in matching balls. Plus Drampa, Turtonator and Dhelmise! Got some good dex entries too but the shinies were good lol

Years
  • Second box of cats out and I got.... quite a few beast ball pokemon, though not as varied as last time, since we have an influx of Christmas present kids who gave me a few yungooses and the like. oh well. Im really not knowledgeable in the whole IV situation other then the higher it is its good, but if anybody else wants a Litten, Im your guy.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Traded my 4+ IV Moonblast Cutiefly breeding rejects. Received stuff was kinda a mixed bag. Finally managed to get an HA Mareanie and also someone didn't seem to care for their Silvally.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I was able to get 2 shiny perfect IV Ditto's last night. One with Limber and one with Imposter.

Years
  • Last night, I traded around a box worth of Delibird's and some fully evolved Pokemon, and although I didn't get anything spectacular, I did get a shiny Togedemaru!

Mimikyu402

Flareon Master
    Years
  • been sendin some hidden ability alola vulpixes in moon balls with freze dry and moon blast egg moves only got a few good things , but mostly crappy ones like starter road trash, abras or delibirds

Back