• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Working Out Is Fun.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well I think I found a new interest. It has even replaced tv for the time being. I love to workout now. I used to hate it. But now it is so fun. Because the gym I go to, it has a lot of things to do there. I still need to swim one of those days, but it is cooler outside. They have it inside and it is heated, so that will be alright. Still need to get a swimsuit though, lol.
    And everyone there is so nice. They are willing to help you to get healthy and lose weight.

I am so hooked right now. I can't stop going. I try to go at least 3 times a day. Sometimes 4...

I might kick it up an noch. So yeah I will be in my ideal weight in no time. I don't even think about food anymore. =D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I need to start working out! xD

I'm 14, but I look like a stick. O.o
    I'm slightly over 100lbs, but I look like a damn stick! xD

I don't even have to suck in my gut and you can see my rips. D:
    But I'll probably work out more next year, when I'm a Sophomore.

jane18

O n e A n d O n l y!!
    Years
  • I think i need to start working out, im unfit but im not fat just unfit :S

i used to work out all the time but now i dont have time, its funny cause i used to have a four pack :D

Oh well i probably just have to try and make time for wroking out so i can be fit again.
    :)

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah for my case, I am in risk of a lot of health problems. Yes I will admit that I am obese. But right now, I am doing very good. I have lost about 22 pounds in five weeks. I just want to be thin again, well not really thin. Just in a reasonable weight that I will feel better about. And plus at the same time be totally fit. I don't want to get tired easily just after walking a flight of steps.

You can do it. Just get the mindset and you are ready to go. ^^

Back