• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] World Map colours

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    So I've been trying to insert a new worldmap and have had many problems but I solved most of them.

The one problem I still have are the colours of the map are wrong, due to the tileset having messed up colours.

World Map colours

I know my tilemap is right, I haven't inserted it at this point but when I did it was fine.

I think this may be cause by a problem on tile molester alternate because my tileset has the right colours when it was made in Tilemap creator.

World Map colours

It may be the pallete in tilemolester because it seems to have a lot of pink in it and the image looks dodgy as well.
    World Map colours

What is the problem and how do I solve it.

Thank You

daniilS

busy trying to do stuff not done yet
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Try using NSE 2 for graphics insertion instead

Rezordaxx

Asks many questions!
    Years
  • i needed to insert all colors manualy via APE dont know how i did it anymore tho there is a tutorial that fixes this on the forum

C me

Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2021
    Found the problem, saving my tileset as a PNG image opens up the tileset in the right colours. It was bitmap before.

Back