• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    OOC: Congrats, Skii!

IC:
    Rapharam turned around to see a greenish-white beam crashing toward him. It was that damned Arcanine, he thought. He leaped up to get out of the way, but the beam knicked his feet. He landed, and massaged his foot for a few seconds. He ran up to the top of the hill, limping from the Solar Beam. He couldn't use Quick Attack to flee, now. His only hope was to befriend Vanessa, to get out of this place. He ran up, and saw Vanessa on the ground. He was unsure if she was conscious or not.

"Vanessa!" he yelled urgently.

OOC: I can just imagine now, some Kricketunes playing a slow melody, like from the Titanic..

Years
    Ooc: Thanks and lol.

IC: Volco hit the ground in a familiar forest. 'This is where the Lucarios caught me.' He thought. The rest at RazorWings' had helped him and he a little left in the tank so he started to run away before being struck again by the orange blur.

'What is it? Its much stronger than Blaziken or the Lucarios.' Volco thought. In truth, he hadnt much luck when it had came to his recent battles, he was outmatched in each one. Volco quickly started running again before again being struck.

'Have to try something else, concentrate on his direction.' Volco thought. The mysterious attacker took another swipe and Volco quick fired fire in the direction he was hit from, this revealed a very bulky orange character. He quickly changed to quite thin with thin strip arms and ran with blazing speed upto Volco but Volco got the better of him this time. Quickly this attacker changed bulky again. 'What am I dealing with?' Volco thought.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    OOC: Meh, oh well. Me iz powerful! =D You confuse me though. Is Raphram who I (my charater) thinks is blaze? :P

IC: I was gently set on the ground by Raquaza and the legendary returned to Sky Pillar where he truly belonged. I never felt the jerking of the island, but I knew the balance was corrupted and the islands were going down, and fast at that.

I was concious, but at the same time, I wasnt. I was half way in the stage of slipping into conciousness. I didnt slip into it though, I stayed concious.

As soon as the Blaziken from earlier, Blaze, if I could recall, called my name, I stood up wearily. I stretched my wings and shot a Fire Blast into the air in happiness.

"Did you see that battle?" I asked.

Years
    A shooting star flew over above and this attacker changed into it's thin form to chase it, giving Volco the chance to get away. Volco took out a mini-camera from the band on his front paw and started taking photos of the star and caught one of the orange pokemon.

He rushed back to Rayquaza HQ. "Put some research into these" Said Volco as he tossed the photos over a table. He used the elevator to get to his room, where he could finally get some rest.

Silhouette

Years
    OOC: Rapharam is indeed Blazer, he's just hiding my true identity..

IC:
    "Did you see that battle?" Vanessa asked, with a happy Fire Blast into the air. Rapharam smiled briefly, but had to change moods when the water at his feet rose to his ankles. Rapharam knew that Vanessa's tail flame had to stay ignited at all costs, so he hoisted her up, not caring if she needed it or not. Rapharam looked gloomily over to Vanessa. Even for being a fire type himself, he could feel the heat from the tail flame that Vanessa wielded. Though he had no time to think about it, he did have to admit that the sight of a Charizard and Rayquaza taking down the three birds was incredible. It was a once in a lifetime chance.

"We need to escape, now!" He said, looking down at the ground. There was no ground to be seen, however. Both islands were completely underwater, now, and the two fire type Pokemon stood there, water rising up their legs. One way or another, they had to flee. The water was rushing past them, to the collision point of the two islands. If they didn't go now, the water would be strong enough to pull them into the vortex.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    I was taken by surprise as the water rose and the Blaziken lifted me above the water. I know that we had to get out of here. Obviously. I struggled free and landed in the water. I kept my tail high above the rising tide. I stretched my wings, inviting Blaze to climb on.

"Hop on!" I yelled over the now roaring water. I looked past Blaze and saw a huge tsunami in the distance, and it was rushing torwards us at a very rapid pace.

"Now please!" I added quickly.

Silhouette

Years
    Rapharam never knew he had to be so sincere to win the trust of others. Reaching, slowly, up to his ankles, he could feel the pull of the water. It was almost like an undertow, but he didn't know much about them. The Blaziken looked up when Vanessa pleaded that he hop on her back, so they could fly to Flare Land, or somewhere or other. Finally snapping to, he hopped on. He smirked. There was no way he actually believed he could pull this off. He successfully framed Kyogre. Or maybe people would think it was Lugia, he thought. Oh well, he would spread the word that it was Kyogre. Either way, Rayquaza was there, giving some sort of proof. He glanced at the water. No more Gold or Silver Islands.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    OOC: Ohhhhhhhh Yaaaaayyyyyyyy! I AM BACK!!!!

IC: It all happened very fast. After about one hour Xaki found Nim stuck in battle with five Hippowdon. At first he wasn't woriied, because of Nim's wonder gaurd ability. but then one foe used a supereffetive move called rock blast. Xaki tried to stop the move, but he didn't get there in time. Filled with such raged he slautered all five hippowdon within minuits. After anther hour of mourning Xaki incountered a Flygon who called him self "The Desert Spirit". No other named was given. Togather they fleu to gold and silver island. Or should I say whats left of thoughs islands. Before landing Xaki saw a Blazakin(spelling sucks) and Charizard flying away. For some strange reason Xaki knew that one of those pokemon was resonsible for this. So lanuching him self off "The Desert Spirit" he lit himself on fire and prepared a close combat attack on the to pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back