• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

World of the LLL [PG 13]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swampert trainer

A begining sprite editor
    Years
    As Medity was swimming he could hear the flaping of wing's he looked up to find a swellow. "Hey are you a groundon invader swellow?" medity said hoping he wasnt a invader. "no why?"replied swellow "well im getting chased by by groundon invaders and i need a lift to dystorm so i could lose them"medity said. "why sure i can carry 200 pounds and i bet i could carry you" said swellow "great!" the swellow swooped down and grabbed medity." how long will it take us?" Said medity. "around 3 hours" swellow said.

Years
    The pokemon, eyes still shut, levitated into the air. An Aura surrounded Volco as the pokemon lifted him. Volco couldnt believe what was happening, he now had no control over himself. The pokemon psychically dragged him for hours before he was in a temple confronted by over 20 of the same pokemon. "We are the Lucario tribe, worshipers of the great Kyogre, and you are our prisoner" The original Lucario declared. With the psychic hold, he threw Arcanine into a cell. "Gnaws, is that you?" Volco asked to his prisonmate, which was a Bidoof.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Choso left the group of Gavy and Setzer. He looked at his watch a second time.

10:00

"Well, meet back here when the sun is the highest in the sky, OK?" Choso asked the two. He left off for the apparent center of town. He knew what time the highest point of the sky was.. it was noon. Choso started to walk, as he met Pokemon like Sandslash and Hippowdon. There wasn't as many as he would've thought, but most were probably retreated in homes and caves, due to the rain. It had never rained here, and was never supposed to.

A cool gust of air struck Choso. He shivered, and looked up. Snow was coming down from the sky. As he was looking up, he was hit in the stomach by something. He flinched, and doubled over. He was pounded in the face three times, before he used Detect to protect himself from the last blow. He was finally able to see who was trying to mug him.. It was three Cubone. They wore masks over they're already-masked heads, and wielded clubs made of bone. One took the initiative to throw the bone at Choso. With amazing and surprising accuracy, it struck him in the right arm. Choso was in deep trouble.

He started off with a simple confusion, which struck the Cubone that had originally hit him. It fell over in confusion. One down, two to go.

EDIT: I am going to make a new OOC thread. I want no OOC discussion in this thread, unless it is needed.. I'll post a link in a minute.

Years
    The Bidoof turned to look at Volco. "Yes it is." The Bidoof replied. Volco looked in amazement at Gnaws, whom he believed to be dead.
    "But I thought you all were wiped out." Volco said. Gnaws looked very depressed after this sentence, "Some of us were, all water types oddly enough, the rest of us were taken prisoner." Gnaws replied. Volco found this hard to take in, some of his team-mates were still alive. "I'm such a bad leader." Volco declared sadly. Gnaws walked around for a few moments as he thought of what to say. "It wasnt your fault. They were just too good for us." Gnaws admitted. Volco's face brightened at this.

SkyeSlipstream

King of Crazy™
    Years
    OOC:
    Zzz... Uh- I'm awake, I'm awake.
    Sorry for the whole departure. But here I am.
    Now I have no idea what's going on. Huh.
    Could anyone give me a quick recap of recent events?

Apoligies again. X_X

Blue Screen of Death

Wait, what?
    Years
    Setzer saw Choso leave for the center of town, but realized he was going the wrong way. "Sir, you are going the wrong way!" He shouted before Choso was out of sight, "The center of town is that way!" He pointed to the location he was speaking of. He then walked back to the bench he was at before this, and sat down again.

Years
    "So how do we escape?" Gnaws asked. Volco thought about it for a while before glancing around. "Escape? Very unlikely." Said a pokemon from the back of the cell. A huge pokemon stepped out of the shadows, with loads of leafs spread from his back, some of them very tattered, he'd been here a while. "I'm known as RazorWings and trust me there is no way out." The pokemon said. RazorWings lifted a foot up and pointed towards the center of this temple. Volco and Gnaws turned back around to see the Lucarios in a ring, hands joined. "They're summoning it." RazorWings said.

Last edited:

Silhouette

Years
    OOC:
    Zzz... Uh- I'm awake, I'm awake.
    Sorry for the whole departure. But here I am.
    Now I have no idea what's going on. Huh.
    Could anyone give me a quick recap of recent events?

Apoligies again. X_X

Eh.. pretty much right where we were. Everybody's character is just advancing through whatever region they were at. Oh, and everyone, here's a link to the OOC thread.

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=148251

There we go!

IC:
    Setzer called to Choso, indicating that they were going the wrong way. Choso nearly hopped once, but turned around and nodded at Setzer. He continued on until he saw a huge circle in the ground. He could hear such things from the hordes of people such as 'Lugia is coming to destroy us!' or 'It's Kyogre's fault!', among other things. Choso figured that they were talking about the ceased sandstorm and the rain. Choso rolled his eyes, and continued.
    ___

Finally, the shadowed one reached Silver Island, when a Machoke stopped him.

"Hey, pal, you need a pass port, and.. a ship?" he said, as he finally noticed that the Pokemon wasn't on a ship. The Pokemon lit up as flames swirled around it. The flames were purple, and seemed to darken the Pokemon, concealing from even more light. The flames shot. As soon as they left the Pokemon's fist, they turned normal, and fried the Machoke. Instantly, many more fighting type Pokemon ran to the dock for backup, but the Pokemon was gone.

Years
    "Summoning? Summoning what!?" Gnaws asked, terrified. RazorWings dropped his head. Volco stared ahead ignoring Gnaws' cries for help.
    "Kyogre, the titan of rain." RazorWings declared. Gnaws hid in the shadows at the back of the room in terror. Volco smirked although neither RazorWings nor Gnaws saw him as they were behind him.
    "Our mission wasnt a joke and being caught has played right into our hands." He said, happily. RazorWings was very confused.

Silhouette

Years
    The darkened fire Pokemon warped to the very center of Silver Island. On a small plateau, overlooking the very large, rich town, was a huge observatory, with a gigantic telescope on the top. The shadowed Pokemon stepped out in front of it. By now, all of the police on Silver Island were aware of a dark Pokemon roaming the town reaking havoc among it. The shadowed one pushed the door open, revealing himself to the scientists inside. They were a bunch of Drowzee and a Hypno. The Drowzee instantly recognized him, and started up a huge chain of Hypnosis.

"It wont be necessary," said the Hypno in a monotonous tone. He looked at the shadowed Pokemon, "I see who you are.. Blazer.. the Blaziken," it said, slowly. This hit the shadowed Pokemon's last nerve.

"Indeed," it said, not having spoken for over 24 hours, "But I will not go by the name Blazer anymore, fool. I was weak then, and now I am more powerful than all of you put together. I am now known as Rapharam!" he said, starting to laugh evily. The Hypno knew he was right, that even a dozen Drowzee and himself couldn't take on Rapharam. He held up an opened hand, and spoke.

"Then do away with us, if you wish it," he said. Rapharam then replied to this.

"I planned on it.. Farewell, you lazy slimes!" he said. With a flick of his wrist, Rapharam sent pure red flames to the Pokemon. As if controlling the flames, none of the observatories tools were even touched by the flames. However, the Drowzee and Hypno were no more.

Rapharam walked up slowly to the gigantic telescope, and peered into it.

"Now, then, Jirachi.. Where are you? You escaped Dialga and Palkia, but I no longer work for them," said the Blaziken, looking for the comet in the sky.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    Pokemon Species: Charizard

Name: Vanessa

Job: Loner

Home Region/Home Town: Flare Land

Appearence: Vanessa has a larger wingspan than most Charizards, the wingspan measuring up to about twenty feet.

She is light weight and only weighs about two hundred lbs compared to the any other 300 or 400 lb
    Pokemon Species: Charizard

Name: Vanessa

Job: Loner

Home Region/Home Town: Flare Land

Appearence: Vanessa has a larger wingspan than most Charizards, the wingspan measuring up to about twenty feet.

She is light weight and only weighs about two hundred lbs compared to the any other 300 or 400 lb Charizard. A faded scar faintly shows beside her right eye, and her eyes are deep blue and always sparkling. Her claws are tinted silver, the reason is unknown to all.

History: Vanessa lives out her life in Flare Land, occasionally venturing off to Peciples to just get away from her normal life. Her parents abandoned her egg at the base of the Volcano, so Flare Land was the land she had ever known (until she wondered off to Peciples). There, she hatched.

Vanessa has made friends there, including a Torchic or two and sometime she happened to come along a Cyndiquail, and once a female Typhlosion named Samantha. Vanessa's life twists and turns like a river, and she is unpredictable.

Other: Vanessa is outgoing and adventurous, and sticks to her opinions on if the legendaries are real or not, but she always has a war raging in her head whether they are real or not. She is very agile and surprisingly quick on her feet for a Charizard.

RP Sample:(this has nothing to do with this particular Role Play)
    I wearily up at the sliver of silvery moonlight that shimmered in the sky. In the distance, the light of dawn was starting to devour the darkness of night. A cool breeze brew, making the flowers of Floroma Meadow sway side to side around me. The cool of the night would end soon, and I had to get going.

I stood up and stretched my leathery wings as I took one last glance at the meadow of flowers that was my home. I lumbered out of the meadow and into the shadowy forest. Roots and rocks jutted up from the depths of the earth and cast an eerie effect on the mysteriously quiet forest. The trees leaned over on both sides, making me feel like I was in a cage. I quited my footsteps and continued my walk through the thick forest.

My reason for moving away was simple, the meadow was becoming ridden with humans trying to catch me. I have had some close calls, and I eventually got tired of it. I planned to go to one of the three islands where Mt. Ember was located oat. Which one? I do not know, but the presence and existance of this mountain was the one thing I did know. This forest was the only way through, and flying wasnt really an option. I wasnt going to risk being seen.

This is where my journey started. My goal: to get to Mt. Ember, where I would be safer and happier than I was now. I looked back one last time and took one last sniff of the aroma from Floroma Meadow, which was no longer my home.

Years
    Gnaws stepped out from the shadows, confidently. RazorWings now got even more confused, Gnaws was scared a minute ago. "So lets see who is the trickster." Arcanine said as a platform rose up for the apparent Titan to stand on. "Oh great Kyogre, we have two new prisoners. A weak Bidoof and a cunning Arcanine." One of the Lucarios informed Kyogre. Every pokemon in the jail was struck silent.
    'Weak!?' Gnaws thought. 'Cunning? They got that right.' Volco thought. 'Trickster?' RazorWings thought.
    Kyogre appeared on the platform, which was filled with water, it was huge, long and had very sharp teeth. "Grumpy was right, this is an imposter." Volco said, confidently.

Silhouette

Years
    OOC: PokemonKnowItAllVanessa (Hope you don't mind me calling you Vanessa or something), looks great, you are in.

IC:
    Rapharam walked into the dark room connecting to the observatory hallway. He saw it--a control panel. On it were blinking lights and numerous levers and switches. The Blaziken lit up his left fist with flames, allowing him to see in the inky dark room. He scanned the panel for a certain switch. Finally, he found it, with a note attached. On it, it read:

"Any employee reading this, do not flick this switch. It is an unfinished bridge that connects Silver and Gold Island. If you switch it on, since it isn't finished, it may destroy the two islands. So please, do not touch this switch.

-Gengi"

Rapharam laughed. He remembered when he worked with that horrid, corrupt Gengar. It was he who appointed Jacon, Diego, Piny, and Blazer to go to Sapphire Island. It was his fault that he nearly died. His fault that Rapharam gained immeasurable power. Rapharam laughed again. He would teach that ghost a lesson, for no apparent reason. The Blaziken no longer worked for anyone, he was a loner. One last evil laugh, and he reached for the switch.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    OOC: Vanessa is what I prefer, and thanks!

IC: I trudged slowly on the dry, hot ground of Flare Land, pondering over what to do next. I was bored, as usual, and had to find something, anything to do. The visits Peciples had become an everyday thing, so it got boring too. I yawned and stretched my leathery wings as far as the could go.

"I wonder what else is out there..." I said aloud, staring out into the horizon. In the far distance was what seemed like a forest. I withdrew my wings, recounting what Samantha the Typhlosion had once said.

"There is much more out there than just this place." she had said. One day, you need to just explore far away places, like the Gold and Silver Islands." she then just walked away, and I never heard of her again.

We were good friends, so now I was going to listen to her words. She said it wasnt very far from here, actually, and that it may just be hard to reach, depending on ceartain 'things' that she had'nt mentioned or couldnt name herself. So then, I set to the sky, just flying straight, occasionally running into Pidgey or Swailows.

It felt good to finally fly again. I let the wind cool me off andthe oxygen egnited my tail and made the flame bigger than ever. I flew silently in the cover of clouds, smelling the hint of rain in some. I never looked down.

I finally came to a large mass of water, an ocean probally, and when I looked down for the first time during my flight, there were two islands not too far away from each other. I lost altitude, ready to land and investigate, when I saw buildings. I cocked my head curiously.

I guess I did this because I was only used to the building of Peciples, not any other place.

"...Gold and Silver Island..."

Were the words that rang through my head. "This is it." I whispered to myself. "Gold and Silver Island. I landed in the cover of trees and a few bushes, sticking close to the foilage, covering my glowing tail with my wings. I stayed quiet, hoping to to be noticed, and investigated my new surroundings...

Years
    "Imposter!" Yelled Volco to grab the Lucarios' attention. The Lucarios all instantly turned straight to Volco. They all looked furious for their daily ceremony to be interrupted. "What do you want?" Asked a Lucario. Volco paused ahead answering and made sure he took one last look at Kyogre just to make sure. "Look at Kyogre's belly, you might find something quite odd." Volco shouted over to them. The Lucarios all muttered to themselves over it before deciding. "Come here." One of them said. A Lucario opened the door to the cell psychically. Volco walked out and Gnaws tried to follow before Volco signalled him not to. Volco stood in the middle of all twenty Lucarios. The Lucarios closed in around hm to attack. Volco attempted to run in a small gap between two of them and got through, running as fast as he could to avoid their psychic powers. He took a long jump and landed onto Kyogre.

Silhouette

Years
    OOC: The computer won't let me use those things, such as italics or bold for some reason, so the "kaboom" thing is in bold.. kay?

IC:

KABOOM!

Rapharam pulled the trigger. There was a deafening roar, and the islands jerked harshly. It seemed like the world itself tore at itself. Rapharam was launched off of his feet and propelled directly into the wall. The observatory started to rumble, and Rapharam knew it would collapse. He jumped through the ceiling, just in time to escape the barrage of debris. He landed on top of the destroyed observatory, now a pile of rubble. He looked out to where the bridge was supposed to have come up. Between the two islands, a whirlpool swirled rapidly. It was dragging in the two islands. Slowly, they would converge and eventually smash into each other. Hopefully, according to Rapharam's plan, it would drag the islands underwater, further preventing any opposition anyone would have for him. The only hope Pokemon had was to escape. The islands would sink in exactly 3 hours. Rapharam stared blankly out to the sea, losing all of reality, dreaming of his perfect world.. He would soon become a Legendary pokemon, revered to all as fear itself.

Years
    OOC: Hope I'm not posting too often.

IC: Volco pulled a zip on the back of Kyogre and the costume came off. One of the Lucarios was revealed in the costume. "Imposter! Get him!" One of the Lucarios shouted. Volco quickly got away from Gyarados to avoid the Lucarios. He used fire blast on a switch while the Lucarios ganged up on Gyarados, all the cells opened and Volco rushed out with Gnaws and RazorWings. They finally got outside, they were free. "I, I dont believe it." RazorWings stuttered. Volco gave him a quick smile before continuing to run.
    "Kyogre was just a Gyarados that whole time but even odder than that we just got out?" RazorWings said in disbelief. The three stopped to get a quick rest.

Twilight Wolf

The Alpha Female
    Years
    I roared as pain filled my ear because of the deafening sound that erupted from nowhere. I covered my ears and hoped it would stop. My wish came true, and it stopped. Only the whirring noise of water remained. In that deafening roar, the building near me had collapsed, showering me with rocks and dirt. A Blazeken (excuse my spelling, only name I ever had trouble with) landed on the debris. I cocked my head curiously and shook the rubble off of me before slowly approaching him.

"Hello." I said shyly, staying at a minimum dustance of about ten feet.

Years
    "Thank you so much." RazorWings said. Two Lucarios stepped out of the temple clearly looking to capture some of the prisoners back. "In return, I'll complete the getaway. Get on my back." RazorWings ordered. Volco and Gnaws jumped on his back and they started flying to safety. It was dark as it was almost night but RaozrWings guided them back to Emerald Island. "Do you live here? I could give you fly you to where you need to be tommorow." RazorWings asked as they both jumped off his back.
    "We'll be fine our headquarters are here." Volco answered.

Silhouette

Years
    Rapharam stood there, looking out at the ocean, proud in his progress. Before, he had been a weak little Combusken, taking orders from an even weaker Gengar. Soon, he would be able to extract revenge on any who had ever called him weak or pathetic.

"Hello," he heard from a mysterious voice not too far away from him. He whipped around, and saw a large lizard Pokemon standing there.

"Charizard.." Rapharam thought outloud. He remembered all of the fire Pokemon that lived in Flare land, but he had only seen a single Charizard in his entire life. He needed to take this moment as an opportunity. Maybe it could become an ally..

"Hello, there. What is your name?" he said in a rather nice tone. He was very good at playing a nice Pokemon, and it would help to gain allies, "Why, do you happen to know what in the world happened here?" he asked, shifting his eyes to the whirlpool in between the two large islands.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back