• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • VA
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Whether or not the owner is still around [I imagine they must be very overwhelmed!] I figured I'd start investing points.
    I mean, I liek Mudkipz, after all.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • I liek mudkipz.

That the second time. AND the link in signature is still there.

Sheesh, does this thing ever get updated?

Sorry, I am very busy and now I only get like, 2 minutes on the computer. Please bare with me, school and other stuff has been keeping me up.

I liek Mudkipz too, and I also like getting post 215.

...Hmm. Wormow, have you just given up on this?

Not really. My busy schedule has been keeping me away from the computer. I'll get back to everyone as soon as possible! I just came back from the trip this morning, huge delay because of something, I don't really know.

Please, stop pming me asking if I'm here to update. I will update if I have the time, I have a life you know. Maybe I'll get back on Sunday for a hour, but I know I won't be on tomorrow and Saturday because I just got in this new movie called "Life without Water" and it's a 109 minutes length movie, gonna be hard remembering the scripts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Not really. My busy schedule has been keeping me away from the computer. I'll get back to everyone as soon as possible! I just came back from the trip this morning, huge delay because of something, I don't really know.

Ah, I understand. Welcome back, regardless.

I liek Mudkipz. ...And post 230.

Years
    • VA
    • Seen Sep 29, 2008
    Congrats on getting in a movie. D: Good luck memorizing the script, maybe when the movie's completed you can tell us about where we can see it?

[I liek mudkipz]

Years
  • I want to join this trading club.... Please... whenever you come back... can I join??

btw... I liek mudkipz (endured Mudkip Insane Edition video)

Watch the video!

Only on YouTube(:

Years
  • I liek Mudkipz. welcome back..ish Wormow. Wow... a movie? awesome. yea you'll have to tell us where we can watch it when its finished ^-^. Is it a major part or minor?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back