• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

luifer39

Lover ShinyTrainer
    Years
    Welcome back!! and U can see that in the first post U dont update my points, please I have 12 + 19 (see post No 241) and 4 for today =) and yes I konw to say .....I liek Mudkipz

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Again, welcome back, Wormow. I hope you still like Mudkips, because I liek Mudkipz. Anyway, it would be a shame to let all that typing go to waste, so...

I don't know . Nothing in the conditions say you get 5 points, but you do get 9 for being post #180. +9

I was talking about this:

Tasks:

Get 2 Pokemon at a time in the trade
    Receive: 5 Points
    Usage: As many

So what exactly does this mean?

+14 Thank you! Someone who knows why I was away. Extra 10 points for you.

Well, how nice. Thank you very much.

+13 I haven't given up, just busy days.

I know the feeling, believe me.

+13 Thanks! Also, did you know in this very post, you have just received 66 points!?

Well, I guess that's what happens when somebody gets a lot of posts in, huh? :)

...But, um...I should have had 4 other points earlier for a "I liek Mudkipz" post that you counted...which would be 70 in total.

I guess I would like to redeem some of those now. Aside from the 10 ANIV Alakazam I mentioned earlier (which I really hope is the 00010 version), I would also like the PCNY Flygon, PCNY Kingdra, Rocks Metang, and counting the aforementioned 4 points, Golgo Octillery. That should add up to 70 exactly. I'll also leave you a VM shortly about what events I can donate, and we can do that at the same time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back