• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    ain't been on here in while but I still liek mudkipz!

EDIT: Oh yeah ppppppplllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeee can you get me that 10 ANNIV celebi and Mr.ALAMOS

Last edited:

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
    This is the computer in a studio where part of the movie is being held. I'm just posting to imform you that I will come back tp update soon, but not too quickly. My Internet connection is currently running really slow, for some odd reason. Secondly, I'm coming to a end in the movie. Because it's nearly ending, it's going to have a really good ending so, I'm going to be working busier then normal and when I'm done, I'll spend most of my time sleeping. Should I audition for something else? Maybe not for awhile. You'll all growl that I haven't update XD

Hope to see you guys soon!

~Wormow Inc.

NoBel_ToKYo ™

OpEN Up YoUR HoRIzOns
    Years
    roses are red
    violets are blue
    i liek mudkips
    and so do you!

could i have the mystery mew? i believe i have..14 points now? *thinks* better check ure system again lol that is if you let me get the points at all lol (which i hope you do :P)

tell me if you can, most times will be good for me :) if it isnt any trouble of course

PS: what is the difference between the mystery mew and the normal? it might influence me to get more points :P

Last edited:

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    I liek mudkipz ^-^
    Wow, so you're actually in a movie? that's so cool.
    Maybe you should employ someone on PC to help you keep this thing updated?

xxx

Years
    I Liek Mudkipz today and every day :) Oh i just noticed im post 450 yay do i recieve the extra 9 points? Oh and by the way i had posted i liek mudkipz a lot of times do i still recieve my points?

Rich Boy Rob

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    I leik mudzipz, also i'd just like to say, Wormow's Events and Shinies for Stickification! I mean its doing so well it should do with some recignition(sp?).

Atomic Sharks

All-round trainer
    Years
    My Daily I liek Mudkipz

I can also give you a shiny Glaceon and shiny Dialga and how about shiny shedinja and shiny Metagross

and i put your thread so that is 62 points correct and if I'm Right could i get the Movie Regigigas

Last edited:

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
    Wow, the ending is kinda weird ... we have to dance and sing to this song on which I don't know. It'll be in the ending credits, so it'll be like a music video. The ending was just aliens invading earth in the year 3000. 1 more week, starting from today (Thursday) I'll be doing the dance. I'll be updating next Saturday, and I'll try to get the free Pokemon done by Sunday. After that, I'll be off and doing a small camoe in a episode of Zack and Cody Suite Life on deck or whatever it's called. Just the son of a really rish man in the show :P Hope you guys wish me luck in the dancing and singing, even though it's embarresing.

Edit: The movie is from America, by the way. I moved there, but I'll keep the location thing the same for now.

Rich Boy Rob

Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Congrats on the movie and cameo! just poppin by to say I liek mudkipz on the 460th post

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back