• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matzzz

Danger!
    Years
    I liek Mudkipz, I dunno how you keep up with yourself, is this movie a disney thing (if your in a cameo in the suite life) or sommink?

Leni

Professional cookie baker
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2009
    teehee ^-^ I liek mudkipz ^-^

Good luck with the dancing and singing :P better practice if you don't know the song ^-^

xxx

Years
    I liek Mudkipz. Lol at you and Dancing/Singing. It sounds fun. =^_^=
    What I want to know is, your age thingy says you're 8. Are you really? If so, you're doing all that acting at that age?!

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    Yay! I liek Mudkipz! Number 470! Together I now have 13 points!

Last edited:

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I liek Mudkipz! Yes I do. <3

I'm gonna subscribe to this, so I can remember to keep up...

Rudy23

New Guy
    Years
    hey wormrow ive ben asking for a account for a month and still havent gotten one, could i please have one??

Years
    Rudy23, Be patient. He is busy at the moment with a Film. He will update when he gets the chance.
    P.S. I liek Mudkipz. And Wormow, you might want to put on the front page that you are currently away etc, so it stops people being impatient.

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
    After this post, I am not accepting any other tasks. Thanks for understanding oh and the movie is produced by Universal Studios. Not really 8, but I'm still young xD (10, turning 11 next year). I might need some helpers soon...don't ask yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back