• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 29, 2008
    I leik Mudkipz

But you are an awesome person I hope you know that.

Majay-hi

Fey Hound(Vampire Hunter)
    Years
  • First off I liek Mudkipz
    Second off do i get points 4 being post 105
    3rd im confused w/ ur first post at the top in red is that just an example or do i start off w/ 100 pts? sweet idea btw

Wormow

Worminister
    Years
  • I can get on now can you i want my mew please :) and thank you ^_^

Err, arrange a time maybe? I'm Eastern .

oh ok....I liek Mudkipz *looks at mudkip, sigh's and slaps him. lol*

+ 4 I think ...

The I leik Mudkips thing is once ady right so here goes for 18 pts

I leik Mudkips (18pts)

Congrats ! + 4

i liek mudkipz!

I can give you a mystry mew and shiny bellossom yanma ralts palkia now if you wish.

Don't overload. I only accept 2 at a time o-o

+4

Dude I have guessed again on the wii game please check your PM BOx

Read =D

Correct me if I'm wrong but does that mean, FOREVER we only have 2 chances to guess a wii game of yours?

Yes. Only 2 but you can guess again, the trading thing is really busy so I never really check who voted what or whatever.

I think you only 2 chances to guess the wii game FOREVER

P.S, get in post 90! extra 9 pts for me (27)

No, the above did xD

i liek mudkipz
    filler filler

Congrats! I envy you . Welcome to the team!

MISC:
    JBHF Manaphy [12]
    GW Pikachu [16]
    Birthday Charmander [12]
    Gamestop Deoxys [11]
    TRU Manaphy [14]
    McDonald Pikachu [16]

RARE:
    Shiny 10Aniv Umbreon [50]
    Shiny NAC Staryu [80]

i offer my trade

i offer my points

i liek mudkipz..........................

+4

I liek Mudkipz filler filler

+4 and +9

plus 9 because 60th post 23 points!

PM Wormow saying ter was e monser in teh box
    Receive: 7

30 points YAY

No ... I already added the 60 post points for you and if you haven't seen the updated tasks well then ... =/

WTF why did you take away 10 of my point's?

dude that's not fricken spamming im trying to help someone out you know what screw you im done with this S*** your a fricken retarded 8 year old who's not even ever on when im on so ill never get anything and you take point's off like its your hobbie! How can it even be spam if it's about trading >_< hello the main thread that this is in is called Wireless Trade Corner(srry don't know why that word is so big and underlined and bolded and in red) So if people want to trade on your thread get over it just ignore it and move on!!!!! One time I went to a thread that only had a Darkrai up for trade and I ended up leaving 1 celebi less and 1 Ho-oh and Lugia more!!!!!!!!!!! So if your going to take away all my point's from this post I hope you do infact I hope you report me so I can get banned and not have to come back to a site where you are a member having stupid contest where anything besides your task's are spam well that and question's but I don't know why we even ask you never answer them :tired:

I really don't want you to leave, please stay. Also, in red on the first post it says that you agree that I can take points off you at anytime. Also, seeing as how you won't see this points, I don't want the points to go to waste. FREE POINTS FOR EVERYONE! (FIRST 10 PEOPLE TO PM ME GETS 10 POINTS)

In regards to the Mudkipz:
    Oops, sorry about that!
    I liek Mudkipz

In regards to the spamming:
    I didn't realize that was spamming. I'm used to bumping being considered spam in a topic.

In regards to the cloning post:
    I was just talking to him, I didn't know it was chatter...

In regards to the ...:
    ?

Plus, I put the link in my sig for you. I'll probably be stalking around to because there are lots of Pokemon you have that I'm looking for. Sorry about all my misunderstandings! ^_^;

+14

I'm sorry if anything I said would be considered spam, and may I ask what quote you're referring to? I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong...

Can you quote the post in your next quote or whatever xD

:O Whoa... Lots of people stop in regularly, huh? Should have known from the long list of people up front. xD

Oh well.

You know what, we should all talk about something. xD That way we're not spamming, and we can all earn points.

Oh, and I liek Mudkipz. Because they are just so adorable.

Wow +4

I leik Mudkipz

But you are an awesome person I hope you know that.

Aww, thanks! +0

Wrong spelling ...

im putting a link to this thread in my sig so give me the points

Ok, give me a minute ...

I liek Mudkipz. *looks at Mudkip, raises his hand, Mudkip unleashes Hydro Pump* lol

lol

First off I liek Mudkipz
    Second off do i get points 4 being post 105
    3rd im confused w/ ur first post at the top in red is that just an example or do i start off w/ 100 pts? sweet idea btw

You don't get 100 points when you start xD +4 and um, I'll add about the post thing after I check it.

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Dude I leik mudkipz(31 if I get points for being post 95! if not 22) and also I'd like to enquire about the wii game I said how come I havent got them points yet!

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Oh ok damn me not getting the right wii games! I hgave PMed you about free 10 pts That still means I'll have 32 with todays I leik mudkips(above post)

Cyan Goggles

Be-Goggled Wanderer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I got the 100th post, if that counts for anything.

Man, you have so many people you have to quote daily... sorry for adding to the quote-age!

I liek Mudkipz. Which reminds me, I should start collecting starters....

Years
  • I liek Mudkipz so much that I want to know how you cloned movie regigigas. Also, does donating a SHINY AZELF Ev Trained and Modest get me anywhere? I'm desperate for the regigigas, shiny glitch shaymin, and batonnage darkrai. I have a lot of shinies to trade btw Wormow.
    EDIT: I put the link in my sig. Mudkipz rock. Seriously.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2013
    ok im here to join and start collecting points oh and btw i liek mudkipz

Last edited:
    Years
  • Dude Im here to appologise my word's yesterday were really uncalled for I was having a really bad day(it had to do with my girlfriend and another guy if that gives you a clue) anways I hope you can forgive me I was really steamed but im more calm today and hope you can forgive me (also if this count's as spam I was trying to be nice)

Years
  • Do you have the wii sports or pokemon ranch game, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Pokekmon Colloseum, Mario Galaxy,? I Liek mudkips as well as you do thats cool! I have also put this thread in my sig check for yourself

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    WTF why did you take away 10 of my point's?

dude that's not fricken spamming im trying to help someone out you know what screw you im done with this S*** your a fricken retarded 8 year old who's not even ever on when im on so ill never get anything and you take point's off like its your hobbie! How can it even be spam if it's about trading >_< hello the main thread that this is in is called Wireless Trade Corner(srry don't know why that word is so big and underlined and bolded and in red) So if people want to trade on your thread get over it just ignore it and move on!!!!! One time I went to a thread that only had a Darkrai up for trade and I ended up leaving 1 celebi less and 1 Ho-oh and Lugia more!!!!!!!!!!! So if your going to take away all my point's from this post I hope you do infact I hope you report me so I can get banned and not have to come back to a site where you are a member having stupid contest where anything besides your task's are spam well that and question's but I don't know why we even ask you never answer them :tired:

Actually, no, the rules of the forum say you're in the wrong here:

5. Please only post in a request topic if you're accepting the trade at hand.

So, you really have no right to be angry. If anything, Wormow has the right to be angry at you.

...Sorry for that, Wormow. Let me just start by saying that I liek Mudkipz. You also have some events I'm interested in, and I think I have a few that I could donate to you, if you'd like.

Years
  • Actually, no, the rules of the forum say you're in the wrong here:

So, you really have no right to be angry. If anything, Wormow has the right to be angry at you.

...Sorry for that, Wormow. Let me just start by saying that I liek Mudkipz. You also have some events I'm interested in, and I think I have a few that I could donate to you, if you'd like.
    umm yeah read 2 post's before this I appoligised

Latiosmaster

Event hunter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2009
    Hi, im a newcomer to this thread, i think what your doind is REALLY cool and nice!
    Its i think its awesome espicially bc im collecting somem events. I am willing to donate alot of events:) and i just want you to know that this place is really sweet andd i would like to join the point colection if i can. i liek mudkipz. I will donate some shiny's, And ill try not spamming, if this is a spam i am really sorry, but im just really exited:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back