• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst Episode Ever?

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2012
    Which episode did you least enjoy, any stand out?

For me it was that Bulbasaur living in the sewer episode (Orange Islands) with the mayor trying to trap it down there along with Ash, Misty and Tracey who decided to go look for it.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I hated most of the fillers and that episode in Hoenn which just showed May and Ash's battles, I've seen them once why do I need to again?

Parasite Pyramid

Resident James Lover
    Years
  • I hate the first episode, since Team Rocket are not in it. I also loathe the gym battles from Johto onwards, most of the contest episodes, and some filler episodes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    The first episode in hoenn. (not the boat going there)
    Just seemed boring and easy to predict what was happening next.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I didn't enjoy "Once in a Blue Moon." It was the episode where the GS ball get's stolen by a quagmire Quagsire. I just thought of it as pointless and annoying; if the Quagsire wants the GS ball, then let it have it. Atleast there wouldn't be a big plot hole. ;/

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I didn't enjoy "Once in a Blue Moon." It was the episode where the GS ball get's stolen by a quagmire Quagsire. I just thought of it as pointless and annoying; if the Quagsire wants the GS ball, then let it have it. Atleast there wouldn't be a big plot hole. ;/

Yeah, it was really annoying.I did not like it too.

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • I really didn't like Cooking Up a Sweet Story! It was pointless, IMO. Not to mention the huge time gap after it...
    Same here. Also, add to my list "Sleight of Sand", which hasn't aired in dub version yet, but I disliked the episode when I watched it in Japanese. ._.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
  • There was one episode I did not like in 11 Jap pokemon season

Spoiler:

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
  • There was one episode I did not like in 11 Jap pokemon season

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    The only episode I can remember not being able to watch all the way through is Grass Hysteria. Other boring episodes are Clefairy and the Moonstone, Cooking Up a Sweet Story, Nosing Round the Mountain, A Bite to Remember, Bulbasaur and the Hidden Villiage and I haven't watched Johto in ages, bound to be a few there

I hate that DP episode Twice Smitten, Once Shy.

1. All it's about is catching a Pachurisu.

2. Turns the show all girly (no offense if you are a girl).

Wait, how is that episode girly? Other than Dawn being the main character in that episode? You mean like when she cried or something?

Which episode did you least enjoy, any stand out?

For me it was that Bulbasaur living in the sewer episode (Orange Islands) with the mayor trying to trap it down there along with Ash, Misty and Tracey who decided to go look for it.

I remember liking that episode...the twerps went to prison XD

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2011
    Johto was pretty bad, but the worst part I remember was that string of episodes between the third and fourth gyms (Two Hits and a Miss to Howl of the Houndoom) where literally nothing happened - Brock gave back Vulpix, that's all.

Years
  • That 1 ep. about that spoiled snubble (johto) who kept running off was by far the dumbest ep. I've ever sat & watched.

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    That episode in D/P where Dawn can't take Pachirisu anymore so she decides to let it go, then she comes back for it. <_>

Back