• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worst show on TV?

lacella

monsters & macarons.
Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    jersey shore, tool academy, teen mom. they kinda sorta really make me lose my faith in humanity.

big brother uncut is taxing on the I.Q as well.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • lmao tool academy. i have a great solution for the girls that bring their guys (and sometimes girls) to that show. LEAVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OBV.

-sigh-

everything on tv sucks imo. i'm just not a tv person though so don't mind me. i only like a few shows. everything else, i call that tolerating.

lacella

monsters & macarons.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2012
    lmao tool academy. i have a great solution for the girls that bring their guys (and sometimes girls) to that show. LEAVE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT WORTH YOUR TIME OBV.

-sigh-

everything on tv sucks imo. i'm just not a tv person though so don't mind me. i only like a few shows. everything else, i call that tolerating.

LOL. yes, yes and yes! it's shocking how stupid/frustrating that show is.

the only things i watch nowadays are house and ncis.

Her

Years
    • Online now
    Although an obvious choice would be Jersey Shore (I do agree with the people who hate it, I despise it too), in my personal opinion, the worst show on TV is actually not on TV right now.
    Shocker!
    No, the worst show on television to me is that despicable spin-off of Friends, Joey. As a devout Friends fan, it hurts me to say this, but Joey Tribbiani should have never gotten his own show. Even though, thank god, that show died a painful death a while ago, it physically hurt me to watch it. The 'antics' Matt Le Blanc got up to in his show left me speechless. Not speechless as in crying-tears-of-happiness speechless, but speechless as in "I think he's had an aneurysm" speechless.
    I hated that show.

blakfyr999

PWNGE Trainer
    Years
  • i like jersey shoe and teen mom (to a degree)

i like jersey because its about a bunch of ppl (idgaf about races at all, italian, who cares) who dont care about what other ppl say or do. life is meant to be lived not muddled throuhg. is it ignorant? obviously. but if you cant get over petty crap like a little blissful ignorace then that show would be hard to get through an episode of

im HIGHLY tolerant.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Two and a Half Men. Need I say more? I mean, honestly... anyone who likes watching that recycled flop of a comedy needs to look at their life, look at their choices.

Minishcap

Fecaloma
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2012
    Everything on MTV nowadays. When I was in my early teens, MTV was - believe it or not - a music channel. :O

All those vampire series too. Vampires aren't suppose to sparkle in the sunlight, they're suppose to die.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I still don't understand why Harry Hill is on Cartoon Network. D:

Most british television is pretty terrible. "The Only Way Is Essex" seems awful, it's supposed to be reality television but they seem like really bad actors.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I've never seen it. Only heard of it. I think it's called "My Strange Addiction". Mostly focuses on weird things people eat... like couches.

Wha wha what?! :| I think it's obvious, guys. Internet killed television!

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023

I've never seen it. Only heard of it. I think it's called "My Strange Addiction". Mostly focuses on weird things people eat... like couches.
    I've seen bits and pieces of this show and it's so bizarre, though not every episode focuses on eating disorders. One segment I saw was about a lady who was...obsessed with bleaching her skin.

But I'd still say most reality TV shows on MTV are a heck of a lot worse.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    you may not of hear of it but COME DINE WITH ME is awful it's always the same four strangers having dinner parties..

I love that show
    All television is pretty bad to me. I don't even watch it.
    The only time the TV gets turned on is when I'm with friends, and then the only thing we do is find the worst possible thing to watch, because it's so bad that it's entertaining. Deal or No Deal, Come Dine With Me, Four in a Bed, Masterchef, etc. failing that it's just Simpsons and Futurama all day erry day.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • If 'worst show on TV' means the show with the lowest common denominator morals, then one can't go much lower than Toddlers and Tiaras. Exploitation to the nth degree, with both the network and the parents of the aforementioned toddlers in tiaras sinking to the lowest point they can go.

If 'worst show on TV' means the show with the crappiest production values, then countless reality TV shows in the vein of Jerry Springer spring to mind. As well as the shoddy production values, their exploitative, shallow programming really does make me angry whenever I happen to stumble across it when channel-surfing.

And the user who said Come Dine With Me is so, so wrong! :D

Back