• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Worth watching?

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2010
    I keep missing the new episodes and I was wondering if it's really worth watching. I would like some opinions.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2010
    well, i've been watching pokemon since its been on. and the new episodes are pretty cool. everyone's voices are changed of course( you would think since ash and the gang should be like 12 years older lol). i think they are definitely a thing to watch

Shedinjareese

Undercover Rocket
    Years
  • Yeah, I actually stopped watching the episodes for years, so I saw the first several seasons and then around the last season or so I started watching Johto and such. This most recent season I think is a lot better than the one before it. There are a lot of weird/funny things in it, and the filler episodes aren't just boring (usually...). Barry is a great new character- I would suggest watching some episodes with him in it if you are deciding. :-P

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • I missed 90% of AG, came back in the midst of DP (right around when Ash got his third badge in America; roughly would've been when the Summer School arc started in Japan, I believe), and I picked back up just fine. It's easy enough to get back into, and you can just look at all the overly important stuff by going to YouTube. (And believe me, there's not as much of it as people would like to let on.)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    DP in my opinion isn't all that entertaining. :/

It's dull somehow, and it's really only worth watching if you're a fairly big fan of the anime. If you're not, you might find yourself board with it. Watch the gym battles, so you know how they go, and aside from that.. there's not much to miss, in my opinion. nn;

Back