• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you be in the postion of a bully or bystander in this case?.

To be the bully or bystander?

• Um...can we go in the future and skip this question?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • If you saw someone being teased by a bullie and they were your best friend would you go up to the bullie and say something? Or would you be a bystander and do nothing even if your bff saw you? (and you know your bff will get mad at you if you don't help him/her at a time like this).

What would you do?.

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 4, 2024
    You may want to change your choice of words in the question, as you need to say your friend is being picked on. At first, I thought the friend was the bully.

Anyway, I've stood up to a friend-bullier before, and I'd do it again just not near a pebble-dashed wall... They hurt!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • In your poll, you didn't include the option of stand up..

I would stand up to the bully. I highly doubt that my best-friend would get picked on, but if such a day happens... I'll be there for him.

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • I would be the one being bullied. lol

I wouldn't be either, actually - or rather, I would be the bystander that doesn't really stand by but rather beats the crap outta that guy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Good luck to the bully is all I can say. They're going to be ignored until in frustration they walk away.
    But yeah, I've no qualms about socking some prick in the back of the neck if it goes too far.

Years
  • I'd stand up to the bully if they were picking on my best friend, because I know that they would do the same if I was the one being bullied.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    If the bully doesn't stop, then he needs to expect a punch in the face.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I added a poll option to stand up to the bully since that seems to be something that's been pointed out that was clearly meant to be included in the poll, but must have been overlooked or forgotten.

Anyway, in this case, I know for a fact that my best friend doesn't have the time to deal with bullies, so I wouldn't have to do anything as she can take care of herself just fine and easily deal with the bully, regardless of what needs to be done. So I choose to do nothing simply because I don't need to do anything as she's done it before.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • I clicked I don't know... because the option of stand-up to the prick was not available.

A knuckle sandwich with all the fixings fed to the bully's mouth would stop the problem.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I would probably the one bullied but if it was a friend i would stand up to the bully for my friend even though my friend doesnt do the same for me but i would still stand up to the bully

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • I would stand up for my friend. That's how I am. I don't care what happens to me or what others think. And I would do anything for almost any body.

vanna.

I like sequins.
    Years
  • I'd stand up for my friend. I've done it before and I'd do it a million times again.
    I'm just so over taking people's crud and being afraid of what will happen if I stand up for myself or someone else.
    If you asked me a year ago though, the answer would have been different...

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I do not have anyone to protect bullies from. It's always me the bully chooses and nobody dares stand up to the bully, so witnesses are mere bystanders absorbed by the drama. If my friends are bullied, I would probably go get help. People might think I am a coward running away (which is good if the bully thinks I am not interfering), but true friends understand how my brain works. Sadly, there is one flaw with the idea. The bully may guess there is more to me running away.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I know most of my friends would try and save me from any issue I might find myself in, so I would naturally want to do the same for them. That's just friendship in my book.

I don't believe any of my friends ever had bully troubles outside of elementary school to my knowledge, but I suppose this would be one of those issues if it had occurred. I'd have to say I'd do just about anything to get said bully to stop hurting people I hold dear. Guess I'd just have to stand up to 'em, wouldn't I?

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    There's been times when my irl best mate has been getting bullied and I've stepped in to help him out.
    So yeah, I'd stand up to the bully.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • If I saw a friend being bullied, I'd probably say something to whoever was picking on them. I never dealt with the physical bullies, it was mainly guys using words to intimidate, but a witty comeback is all you need to stop that. :>

Back